Ron Zacapa Rum Centenario 23 Year 750ML uploaded by Aracely B.

BY RON ZACAPA

Chelsea R.
The only rum in our household. This stuff makes you never want to drink any other rum again. Great for sipping on the rocks or for a simple rum and coke. Rum is the preferred spirit in my house, and it always has to be Zacapa.
Cindy D.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh my. This stuff is addicting. It is perfect on it’s own or with a mixer. I hate sharing it because it’s not cheap and I want it all to myself! It has a bit of sweetness and goes down well! A hot at every gathering!!
Aracely B.
Miami
Ron Zacapa Rum Centenario 23 Year 750ML siempre que tenemos un party usamos Ron Zacapa para darles a nuestros invitados, ellos felices de probar de esta trago tan exquisitamente delicioso, hemos tenido invitados italianos y ellos quedan felizmente satisfecho atendidos con este delicioso trago. Recomendable 100%.
Jules H.
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I love rum and am a captain Morgan girl, however, when I tried this rum it immediately became my favorite! It is extremely smooth and has an excellent flavor. It is definitely pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. If you're looking to splurge a little and love rum, I would highly recommend!
Magdalena R.
New York
Great taste! Subtle spiced flavor. My number one choice! I recommend it on the rocks or Cuba libre with coke and lime! Amazing rum and no hangover:) Is a bit more expensive but totally worth it! Nights out are better with my favorite Ron Zacapa!
Mary R.
This is a good sipping rum. It has complex flavors and smells delicious. Don't use this is ultra complicated mixed drinks because you don't want to overpower the aged flavors.
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
This is great tasting for a decent price. I originally had this in Guatemala and loved it. It is great on its own. I wouldn’t suggest using it to mix. It’s sweet and spicy and tastes a lot like brandy in my opinion.
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I love how smooth this rum is. Yes it's pricey but when I drink this my Guatemalan pride shows. It's one of the best rums I have ever had and it's great on its own or as a mixer.
Cristina F.
Santa Ana, CA
Best rum ever! I'm not only saying it because my mom is Guatemalan and every time family comes to visit they bring me a bottle but because I have tried different types of rums and this one is on my top 3 of rums I enjoy. The taste of this and how smooth it is you can just chill and sip this and enjoy it of if you are feeling like you want to party and have the time of your life you can do it with this rum too.
Arlene S.
This Guatemalan rum is so great you can drink it neat or on the rocks with no mixer. It has it's own little sweetness. It's great but the best one to get is in Duty Free in the Guatemalan airport. You'll get some bottles that aren't sold in the U.S. Well worth it.
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Is this any good? It looks strong because of the outside I'm not a big fan so I better not try it my sister wants too also is there any place where it's cheaper
Mikala T.