BY RON ZACAPA

Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love how smooth this rum is. Yes it's pricey but when I drink this my Guatemalan pride shows. It's one of the best rums I have ever had and it's great on its own or as a mixer.
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
This is great tasting for a decent price. I originally had this in Guatemala and loved it. It is great on its own. I wouldn’t suggest using it to mix. It’s sweet and spicy and tastes a lot like brandy in my opinion.
Jules H.
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I love rum and am a captain Morgan girl, however, when I tried this rum it immediately became my favorite! It is extremely smooth and has an excellent flavor. It is definitely pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. If you're looking to splurge a little and love rum, I would highly recommend!
Magdalena R.
New York
Great taste! Subtle spiced flavor. My number one choice! I recommend it on the rocks or Cuba libre with coke and lime! Amazing rum and no hangover:) Is a bit more expensive but totally worth it! Nights out are better with my favorite Ron Zacapa!
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good sipping rum. It has complex flavors and smells delicious. Don't use this is ultra complicated mixed drinks because you don't want to overpower the aged flavors.
Cristina F.
Santa Ana, CA
Best rum ever! I'm not only saying it because my mom is Guatemalan and every time family comes to visit they bring me a bottle but because I have tried different types of rums and this one is on my top 3 of rums I enjoy. The taste of this and how smooth it is you can just chill and sip this and enjoy it of if you are feeling like you want to party and have the time of your life you can do it with this rum too.
Arlene S.
This Guatemalan rum is so great you can drink it neat or on the rocks with no mixer. It has it's own little sweetness. It's great but the best one to get is in Duty Free in the Guatemalan airport. You'll get some bottles that aren't sold in the U.S. Well worth it.
María A.
Unión City, NJ
This is the best rum for me for sure! It’s worth it the price, you can tell the difference between this rum and the others.
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum, yum, yum. A well balanced rum with delicious notes of vanilla and caramel. Perfect for sipping straight up or on the rocks. One of my favorites for sure!!
Kathleen L.
Arlington , VA
I love this rum just because it’s comes from my homeland, it’s very delicious honestly and I’ve never heard anything bad about this rum. Highly recommend it
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Is this any good? It looks strong because of the outside I'm not a big fan so I better not try it my sister wants too also is there any place where it's cheaper
Mikala T.