BY RON ZACAPA #68 in Rum

• What's this like?5 Answers
  • Is this any good? It looks strong because of the outside I'm not ...5 Answers
Jules H.
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I love rum and am a captain Morgan girl, however, when I tried this rum it immediately became my favorite! It is extremely smooth and has an excellent flavor. It is definitely pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. If you're looking to splurge a little and love rum, I would highly recommend!
Arlene S.
This Guatemalan rum is so great you can drink it neat or on the rocks with no mixer. It has it's own little sweetness. It's great but the best one to get is in Duty Free in the Guatemalan airport. You'll get some bottles that aren't sold in the U.S. Well worth it.
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good sipping rum. It has complex flavors and smells delicious. Don't use this is ultra complicated mixed drinks because you don't want to overpower the aged flavors.
Cristina F.
Santa Ana, CA
Best rum ever! I'm not only saying it because my mom is Guatemalan and every time family comes to visit they bring me a bottle but because I have tried different types of rums and this one is on my top 3 of rums I enjoy. The taste of this and how smooth it is you can just chill and sip this and enjoy it of if you are feeling like you want to party and have the time of your life you can do it with this rum too.
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum, yum, yum. A well balanced rum with delicious notes of vanilla and caramel. Perfect for sipping straight up or on the rocks. One of my favorites for sure!!
Kathy l.
I love this rum just because it’s comes from my homeland, it’s very delicious honestly and I’ve never heard anything bad about this rum. Highly recommend it
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my absolute favorite rums! Flavorful, strong, delicious! A perfect Dark n Stormy can be made using this :) Not pricey. Great quality. Enjoy!
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
This rum is amazing. My husband and I were in Guatemala and tried it there for the first time. We ended up coming home with an entire case.
Kelsey O.
Richmond, VA
I love this product. It is so nice and smooth. I got it as a gift and I love rum and I will definitely look into getting this again
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
Rum is rum. I like it when I have nothing else to drink. It's great for the price and it doesn't give me a hangover the next day
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
Is this any good? It looks strong because of the outside I'm not a big fan so I better not try it my sister wants too also is there any place where it's cheaper
Mikala T.