ROMWE is an international online women's clothing store based in China. ROMWE sells apparel, shoes, accessories and other vintage pieces with free shipping worldwide.

Has anybody bought the “Dragon Print Bodycon Cami Dress”? If so, what is it like? (Is it comfortable.)
Why are the clothes so cheap for such decent quality clothes?
I Just came across this brand and really want to try them. My question is: are they worth it or are the products really cheaply made?
Start your review of ROMWE!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Customer service is incompetent when you compare other online retailers, such as ASOS, and they can be a bit rude and accusatory at times.in reviews
I love the free shipping with any purchase regardless of the amount before, but now you can only avail the free shipping if you purchase a total of $50 and above.in reviews
I've been eyeing this online store for a while but I'm always skeptical of buying clothes online cause I like to feel them and try it on first.in reviews
They had some really cute white leather boots, but they only came in size 7.. Other than that.in reviews
Sukoon C.
North York, ON
ROMWE uploaded by Sukoon C.
Bought this cute tshirt form Shein. It's not letting me choose shein so I chose Romwe they're basically the same brand. Material is soft not see through. I love this tshirt, just hope it doesn't shrink after a wash.
karina F.
Niagara Falls , ON
I have ordered from romwe multiple times. Each order has been exactly what I expected. Cost is more than affordable, excellent quality for the price. Only improvement needed if quicker shipping, but that’s just because I’m impatient and can’t wait to get my order !!
Julia O.
I have made quite a few orders from this site and never had any major issues. Once it took quite a while for my items to ship, but it wasn't too long. Not long ago they seemed to have made some updates to the site and their processing times seem to be much faster. For example, my last order was shipped less than a week from purchase and arrived to Canada in about 3 days. (This was with faster shipping, which I received for free). They do warn up front that certain items may have longer processing times, and if you have ever ordered anything from EBay or other sites coming from Asia, you know that it can take forever sometimes (especially if you go with the regular shipping). Also, sizing - I hear a LOT of sizing complaints. Mainly these are from people who purchase based on the S,M,L, etc. DON'T go by this. Instead, use the measurements on the "details" tab. The measurements vary drastically from item to item, so don't go by what you usually wear at home! Measure, measure, measure! I think I've had maybe one item that seemed smaller than the given measurements. Quality - well, it's somewhat hit and miss. Honestly, I don't really care since I'm paying so little for the items. They email great coupons quite regularly so you get things super cheap. If I'm paying $10 for a sweater I'm not expecting it to be the best quality sweater I own. However, many pieces of clothing I've received have been very nice! As for customer service, they have been amazing lately. When my last order had one item sell out before they could ship it, they emailed me with several refund options. I used the chat on their website and the issue was dealt with in minutes. So, finally, I'd say if you want some unique clothing, this is a great place to get it from! If you're someone who wants only the highest quality items you'll receive day after you ordered, might wanna look elsewhere. They definitely seem to have issues in the past, but I think they've put a lot of work into improving their customer service! Love this site and will continue to order! (Actually just made an order tonight!)
Cezanne I.
I ordered almost $60 worth of clothing. When I tried logging into my account to check my order status, the website blocked me and said that my login was incorrect, even when I tried a forgotten password code. After emailing back and forth for over a week with several different representatives (many spoke poor english) I figured a way to log in myself. They were very polite but it was frustrating. Finally I got in by logging in with Facebook. I found that my order was still processing (taking 10 days) and googled "Romwe reviews". I was terrified after reading the stories people had left (someone was sent bloody shoes). I wanted to cancel my order immediately. It's 1AM here in Canada so luckily I contacted someone over the chat. It took them probably ten minutes reply to each message (again, I understand it's difficult to translate but it was frustrating). Like many of the reviews I read, first they tried to convince me to keep it. When I refused, they offered me a coupon. I insisted no and asked for a full refund, stating how much I had been charged. After another 10 minutes with no reply, I asked for a phone number and was sent what looked like a copy-and-pasted reply about how my refund will take 15-20 working days. I thanked them and asked once more that my order be cancelled to be firm and that my chat conversation be forwarded to my email. Another 20 minutes with no reply and then it said that they had left the chat. Frustrated but glad that I cancelled before my order was shipped. I will not be ordering from them again.
henna S.
Brampton, ON
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE IT! Always keeps me coming back to repurchase because of the amount of points they give me which save me a lot of money! My new go-to for little accessories and t-shirts! Also they have Paypal so it makes me feel even more secure!!
Melissa M.
Point-Claire
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good online clothing store. They’re shipping does take an extremely long time [Or at least for the purchase that I made] Everything is a very good price but… Some of the stuff is not what it seems in the pictures it is either see-through or comes in either really small or super big size. But for the most part they do have pretty good sizing. But I do recommend reading the reviews of the products that are in your cart.
Laine S.
Charlottetown, PE
Poor, not fair, bad customer service. I would not recommend buying off this site. Especially if you are looking to return something that didn’t fit or get a refund on a broken or damaged item they will not do it. I will never order off ROMWE again the clothing is cheaply made and will be ruined in a few days if it doesn’t get destroyed on the way to you.
Gates S.
Thunder Bay , ON
Shipping took FOREVER I’m talking over 3 mouths! It was a total hit n miss situation some clothes I loved some clothes, some clothes didn’t come and some clothes didn’t hold up (very poor quality!) I definitely won’t be shopping here again though manly for the reason some clothes did not show up.
I've bought several items from this online shop. The clothes a very inexpensive. The only problems I have with this site is the shipping time (normal about 1 to 2 months) and sometimes the sizes can be a little small. If you are looking for some cheap and fashionable clothes I'd definitely recommend shopping there but if you want high quality items this might not be the site for you.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
I so love this clothes store. There clothes are always nice. I purchase 3 outfits and I am in love with them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isabel F.
cochabamba
il y a un an
Danyelle J. il y a 10 mois
They are a sister company so like in the previous comment some of the things you order come from shein. Sometimes you can get a better price from ROMWE and there are things that you can get only on ROMWE or only shein