Romp! Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan Cozy Bone, Soft and Cuddly Plush Dog Toy (Colors Vary)

BY ROMP

Lizzie P.
I bought for my lab collie mix and it lasts a long time with her! Usually she's one to tear a whole quick in her toys but the Cesar Millan toys always last longer with her! I definitely recommend this to dog owners because it isn't cheaply made and it is affordable!
Puppies sure do love this toy. It's the perfect size for a chew toy and the dogs that I take care of never seem to get bored of this.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
My little dog loves this little toy. He will only play with soft stuffed toys and rubber ducks. He loves just regular stuffed animals so I've not rebought this but he did really enjoy it and I would repurchase again
sydney p.
Center Moriches, NY
i got this for my small dog and i had to right a review because it is her favorite toy now for a small dog like mine its hard to find the right toys she is very picky and it meat my expectations i live it it just keeps her occupied and i would buy it again
Raisa D.
spring, TX
My dogs love playing with this , they can't keep their paws off it, but mastiff got a hold of it so i need to buy a new one lol. He removed the stuffing when he got really bored and needed to chew on something . But it was great for my little dogs!
Myriam P.
El Paso, TX
My doggie loves this toy! He has so many but this one seems to be his favorite as he hauls it around everywhere. Definitely would recommend if you have a small sized Winnie dog! This is Bentley and I recommended!
Abigail S.
This toy is perfect for dogs. I have a dog who loves so much. He uses it all the time.
Magali M.
Bogota
Is this the best toy for my dog?
Susana H.
Can this toy be easily ripped?
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Pet Lover Expert
Are these toys good for a pet that likes to "destroy" minutes after getting a toy. Mine dogs get a toy and few mins later they tear them up.and have to be threw away in the garbage. I want a toy thats indestructible!