BY ROMERO'S #18 in Tortillas

Christian A.
Mims, FL
In my opinion a tortilla is a tortilla. I don't favor corn tortillas over flour but I used these to make enchiladas one night...covered in sauce and cheese stuffed with chicken and jalapenos...and OH MY....SO GOOD!
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
These are great. Perfect for our home made steak tacos. Theyre always soft and never too chewy great buy will continue to use
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Always good. Use them a lot. Not a bad price. I don't even usually like corn tortillas but these I do
Candace C.
Merced, CA
We are always making homemade tacos .my hubbies preference happens to be flour while I am partial to corn, a friend of mine promised to show me how to make them from scratch, but these will do in the mean time.
Meghan T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
These taste great and are gluten free I believe and so that helps when entertaining friends and family with those dietary restrictions!
Angela C.
Raleigh, NC
I am not a fan of corn tortillas, but if you are then these are great for the price. I love to add shrimp, cheese, and onions for quesadillas or ad lettuce, tomatoes, and rice for tacos. Either way there is so much you can do with them.
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
This right here has so many uses you can wrap up your tacos or even a banana and some peanut butter and have it as a snack it's a healthy treat I like to give to my kids after they get home from school.
Ben P.
Bonsall, CA
Romeros makes amazing tortillas. I love their tortillas and using them for various dishes like quesadillas, plain tortillas to use in tacos with soup, fried in the style of taquitos, or dried and deep fried to make rolled tacos.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I do find the difference of a tortilla but a tortilla is just tortilla I will eat it either way they have different texture &a flavor. But I love tortilla with everything
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Never heard of this brand ,but love tortillas. Anyone tried these?
Elena L.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite recipe to use these tortillas with ?