Rome Industries Marshmallow Roasting Set
Rome Industries Marshmallow Roasting Set
Buy on Target*
Bella S.
Oak View, CA
Great quality I love roasting things over a fire so these are a must have for me.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I got mine on Amazon for a reasonable price. We go camping alot and my daughter loves making s'mores. The handles are long so you dont have to worry about getting burned.
Constance W.
Slatington , PA
These are great for when you have people over or just for children or even people who don't wish to do it the "old fashioned" way and use a stick from the woods. They are easy to clean, won't catch fire, and you can roast multiple things on it at once! Plus they travel well!
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
We love these things. We eat gluten free and rather than buying expensive, so-so GF graham crackers we have taken to buying jumbo marshmallows (GF, of course) and shoving a chocolate inside of them. Then we stick the marshmallow onto one of these sticks and roast. Delicious.
Renee L.
Smithfield, RI
These are great for not only marshmellows but hot dogs as well. I love that I don't have to find a branch to cook food anymore. These are easy to use and easy to clean.
Kathryn B.
Best invention haha better than using sticks, we love ours just used them this past weekend, can even use them for hot dogs too not just marshmallows
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
Great Product, a MUST if you go camping. Whats a camping trip without a roasted marshmallow and hot dog over a fire? Mmm i can smell,it already!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
This is a must for the grill master man of the house! I think it is very easy to use and goes really well when roasting other stuff than meat
michelle n.
Princeton, LA
One year me and my family went camping and we had these at. and i fell in love with them. they are no money waster.
Sam P.
Lockhart, TX
These are perfect for the fall time when everyone roasts marshmallows over a bonfire. I would recommend for those special occasions!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Do you think I can find these at Walmart or online