BeveragesAlcohol & MixersROMBAUER
Chardonnay Carneros 2011 750ML

Rombauer Chardonnay Carneros 2011 750ML

by ROMBAUER

Anyone tried the Zinfindel?! It's the best!
Start your review of Rombauer Chardonnay Carneros 2011 750ML!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Rombauer Chardonnay Carneros 2011 750ML uploaded by jen H.
Having sushi with son last night out for dinner, I selected this bottle of wine by the glass. A creamy, buttery delicious Chardonnay. I normally stop at two glasses but broke my rule and had a third!
Adrianne M.
Rombauer Chardonnay Carneros 2011 750ML uploaded by Adrianne M.
Absolutely love Rombauer Chardonnay Carneros 2011 750ML! I am not normally a Chardonnay drinker although I do like white wine. I love the fact that is wine is not super oaky. It is delicious and pairs well with many foods.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Rombauer Chardonnay Carneros 2011 750ML uploaded by Katarzyna P.
My favorite White wine on the market! I am not a big wine drinker, because it usually gives me headache next morning. I love Rombauer chardonnay flavor it's super complex, sweet, flowery, vanilla with some depth from whiskey. Perfect pairing with fish and seafood in my opinion.
Austen P.
Portland, OR
This is one of my most favorite chardonnays. A lot of people compare La Crema Chardonnay to this one, however I find it does not even come close - Rombauer is less acidic and more buttery/smooth. This is a great choice for entertaining special guests/wine lovers.
Tenielle M.
Encinitas, CA
I will never love another Chardonnay as much as this. Pricey but the flavor is unmatched, it’s the old school oaky Chardonnay, buttery beyond butter!
Susan A.
This is an excellent dry oaky chardonnay. It's my favorite. It is a little pricey but worth it to treat yourself. Great full flavored chardonnay.
Christy A.
Beautiful, rich Chardonnay with a creamy texture and lots of lovely oak flavors. Bold and round and perfect with fish or scallops, this is my favorite Chardonnay!
Ayla S.
Gulf Breeze, FL
If your a fan of Cakebread Chardonney, then you will love this wine! Very similar smooth and buttery white. I try to always keep a couple cases on hand, since this wine is a favorite at all of my dinner parties. Try it and you can thank me later. Cheers and Enjoy! 🥂🍾
Alexa T.
Benicia, CA
My favorite wine in the whole world. Chardonnay is my favorite wine, but nothing compares to this. It is buttery, yet so light. Price point is sometimes outrageous at restaurants and such, but I never mind paying for it. 10000/10!
Adriana S.
Memphis, TN
If you want a smooth Chardonnay this is the go to! Slightly pricey but smooth and the perfect celebration wine. My only complaint is the price but let the legs on the wine glass impress you and your guests. It’s delicious
Ask a question to the Influenster community...