BY ROMANE FRAGRANCES, LLC

• Is this actually real? I thought this was from anchor man? 😂7 Answers
  • Where can I find this product?4 Answers
Angela C.
Huffman, TX
It's quite pungent. It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way. But for your special lady, she gets this special cologne... It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time. Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.
Aubrey W.
Port Angeles
My husband has this cologne and it's amazing! I love it and he loves it. Definitely meet my expectations. And very affordable. Smells great, and I would recommend this too there's.
haley c.
I use this cologne for myself, and love it. I smoke cigarettes and this definitely covers the smell well
Abying X.
My husband love this cologne! I love it on him too! Smells so good! <3 recommended!
camila s.
Produto bom perfume agradável nãoBoa alergia ? Acho que não nem em todos .
Heather W.
Middleton , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Isn't this the name of the cologne from anchor man? 😂😂
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this actually real? I thought this was from anchor man? 😂
Lindzie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I find this product?
Ashley K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does this smell like? Does it smell good?