BY RALPH LAUREN

Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
Any Ralph Lauren cologne smells amazing and this isn't any different! I highly recommend this for the man in your life.
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
Ralph Lauren colognes and parfums are my favorite! I absolutely love when my husband wear this. Delicious!
casey c.
Urania, LA
Actually my girlfriend loves wearing this stuff. its so intriguing but not to the point of her being manly.
Krystal P.
Port Richey, Florida
I love this perfume! I get headaches if the scent is too strong but this one is my favorite.
Jay M.
Auckland.
My partner wears this and it's bare able! It's not too strong and not too weak. It's a very nice subtle smell x