BY ROMANA BLACK #71 in Liqueurs & Cordials

• Any suggestions for mixers or mixed drinks with this samb...1 Answers
  • Is it smooth? Do you drink it straight?2 Answers
Leah H.
Cincinnati
Nice sipping cordial after dinner. If you like the flavor of black licorice, this is the drink for you. It's slightly think and syrupy. Excellent in dark chocolate cake.
Shylean F.
Acton, ME
I love this as a cold shot or added to a warm cup of coffee. It's also delicious served on the rocks when a beer is too little and as mixed drink is too much.
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sweet jesus, I love this black sambuca. (thanks Banana for the introduction on my birthday several years back) smooth and cold. take me out for sambuca.
Ann H.
Love this as an after dinner sip. The flavor is wonderful and it warms the heart. Perfect little sweet after a heavy dinner.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We like to cook with Sambuca. This is a great "after-dinner" drink to sip on it. There is the perfect amount of sweetness.
Loty B.
Elwood
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh yes. Now this is amazing. It's very harsh but it's so tasty on the tongue it's hard to explain. Don't drink lots though.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
This is pretty sweet. I've had a few dishes where it was used, and they were delicious. This is one of my mom's favorites.
charlotte m.
united states
This tastes like black licorice. It is really good double chilled as a shot. I would recommend this item to others.
Hannah H.
Brookfield, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great after dinner drink as the liquorish helps aid digestion. Wonderful taste. My favorite late night drink
Peter G.
Brooklyn, NY
Haven't had this in a while, thanks for reminder. delicious aperitif for after dinner or anytime.
Gigi B.
Sugar Land, TX
Is this a soft to medium flavor or medium to bold ?
Justice E.
Is this stuff actually good?
Unique W.
Portland, OR
Is it smooth? Do you drink it straight?
Katherine M.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never had Sambuca. What should I expect when drinking this?
angel t.