BY ROMAN MEAL

Natural whole grain goodness®. Good value for your family. Whole Wheat Kernel: Wheat Bran: Provides seed; fiber; B vitamins; trace minerals. Endosperm: Provides energy; carbohydrates; protein; B vitamins. Wheat Germ: Provides nourishment; phytonutrients; vitamin E; B vitamins; antioxidants. see more...

Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
Taste is great for being a whole wheat bread, no bitter aftertaste and price point is great. I really enjoy eating it, it's healthy is not packed with sugars and or over processed flours. Very nice texture and best of all is WHOLE WHEAT! !
Kimberly G.
It's a really good bread and it is very affordable but this brand in my opinion rotts a lot faster than the other brands..the bread starts getting moldy after like a week..
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
I love this bread, I wish it was longer like the white breads. Either way the flavor and texture is amazing.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my all time favorite wheat bread but I can't find it anywhere any more :(
Christin A.
Concord, NC
I really love this bread! Great flavor and texture. Great to freeze as well!
Brandi S.
I love this bread! It stays soft for a very long time and taste very good.