BY ROMAN MEAL

Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I can't say that I really like Romal Meal Natural Whole Grain Bread.. it's very dry and just didn't make a good sandwich. I usually always buy whole grain bread but this is a brand I wouldn't buy again.
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
This is the bread my family always purchased when I was a kid and I love it but I find it very hard to find around the DC area and the Columbia, MO area ( my two places of residence).
Jillian B.
Buy this for my husband all the time and he loves it! I eat it sometimes also, and it is great. it is a good price as well and always has the longest dates of all the other wheat type breads at the stores.
Amanda M.
This bread is decent, can be a little dry sometimes. I buy it every once in a while when I feel like mixing up our sandwich and toast bread just for a different taste.
Rosieee H.
My favorite bread .. my whole family wont eat other bread but this one alil pricey kompare to the rest but it's worth it good taste
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I am not a fan of this Roman Meal Natural Whole Grain Bread. I love whole grain bread but this tends to be on the dry side.
Rosana  V.
This bread is awesome! Great testing & my family & I have always bought this bread. It's pricey but totally worth it
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Not the best, very dry bread. Perfect if your watching your carbohydrate intake and don't want to feel guilty.
Kourt M.
Just your every day classic whole grain bread. Nothing exciting about it. Whole grain bread is known to be dry.
Annabel R.
My mother started purchasing this and it's awesome with peanut butter and jelly from sure in the mornings
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What tastes best with this bread? Is it made for snacks like peanut butter/honey? I am looking for a good whole grain bread.
Ashley U.