BY ROMAN

Great For Indoor Or Outdoor Use, The Ropelight Palm Tree Will Add Tropical Fun To Any Space. The 4.5-Feet Ropelight Palm Tree Features Four Lighted Palms And A Rope Light Trunk Features: 4.5-Feet Ropelight Palm Tree Lighted Palms And Trunk Easy Assembly Indoor/Outdoor U/L Listed Assembled Dimensions And Weight Assembled Length: 40 Assembled Width: 40 Assembled Height : 54 Assembled Weight: 8.53 see more...

• Where can I get this???????????? how much??????????????4 Answers
Judith Z.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I've always been onto lights ever since I was a little kid so everything that lights up I'm interested in and this palm tree reminds me of my home town California.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
I gave this to my parents for their decorating. They go all out on outdoor decor for XMas. Living in Minnesota, we don't have palms, so this works for the desert scene that is needed by the manger. I want to get one more and create a fun little beach scene. Something you wouldn't expect in MN either. The lights work great for the past 2 years and so far no issues with the cold effecting it.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I myself think this is really cool and rare, and would be something awesome to put out in your house if you were having a tiki party or some of it at your house that is outside
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We bought a couple for a hawaiian partu we had. They are cute decoractions. Everyone was like where did you get I want some for my yard. We still have them in our back yard.
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
I like this palm tree for outside at the bar area. It is a festive decoration that brings attention where the fun is happening. Great for parties or romantic nights in.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I don't personally own this item, but my neighbor does. They have had it for years on the deck around the pool. It is sturdy and works like a charm! Makes the whole neighborhood feel tropical.
dianna b.
charlotte, NC
I think everyone NEEDS one of these! It's fun a fun and festive decoration. It's a fun conversation piece at parties and get together.
Tracy H.
Omaha, NE
This item is so very cute, would love to have one for my home. Don't see very many palm trees in Nebraska that's for sure!
Makayla R.
La Grange, NC
I love love love this!! It's perfect for my outside patio. Not hard to get out together and it's so cute
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
These are great to have around the pool. I used them for a beach theme party in a basement once too.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Where can I get this???????????? how much??????????????