Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Love it! For me it has the beat taste and I like that is crunchy. Obviously you can't get any more healthy than a veggie. I get mine at Trader Joe's, it has the best quality and prices! The romain lettuce there is half the price of any other place. Is around 1.99 the nag of 3.
Mary R.
This is the best lettuce to use for Cesar Salad. I like getting the hearts because they are crunchier and easier to stab with a fork. Romaine has a very mild flavor, so it is definitely a crowd pleaser in my family.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
My favorite thing to put in salad. I usually pick it up at my local Walmart in their prepackaged bags. Very affordable and always a delicious and healthy addition to any salad. Definitely planning on buying again.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love to make my own salad putting in fresh veggies and not having to buy precprepackaged . Green giant is a well-known product and company that I trust for my family. I would definitely recommend to others
Giselle V.
Ontario , CA
Love using this for my salads and salads! Great crunchy texture and always so fresh. You can buy these at almost any grocery stores such as Walmart or Target etc. Would definitely recommend these for salads or to put into sandwiches over lettuce.
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
My go to greens when I'm in school. Grab a bag of them and chop them up with some tomatoes, avocados, and light dressing makes for a perfect healthy side dish. Sometimes, I make a to go lunch with them by adding some white meat chicken. They also go well in a wrap!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Great for making wraps. I mix up some boiled eggs, tuna and a little mayo then put in on these...delicious! They come in packs of 3 and they're very affordable
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
When I was doing low carb these were absolute perfect for making a low carb wrap. Just stuff it full of meat and cheese and roll it up!
Julie R.
Green Giant Romaine Hearts are perfect for a nice salad or a tuna wrap! They are so fresh and crisp they make healthy eating so easy!
Brandi M.
We Use romaine lettuce many different ways. From Cut up in a salad to making chicken boats. We like it better than iceberg lettuce.