BY ROLOXIN LIFT BY DERMARCHE LABS

Dermarche Labs introduces a new category of beauty products with Roloxin™ Lift: Instant Skincare. Roloxin™ Lift acts immediately to reduce the appearance of both wrinkles and pores, giving skin a smoother look and texture and more even skin tone. The patented technology that powers Roloxin™ Lift was developed in conjunction with the Technion, the Israel Institute of Technology, which is consistently ranked one of the world's top ten research universities. Roloxin™ Lift's unique formulation combines a matrix of hydrophilic and hydrophobic silica particles, forming a latticework atop the skin to create a bright, smooth, luminous appearance. Applied in just a few minutes, Roloxin™ Lift lasts approximately twelve hours. Peak results for Rolox see more...

• Is this product irritating to sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Anyone want to try this, I have a bunch I need to sell. I will s...2 Answers
Rachael P.
Today I tested out the Roloxin Lift mask. To use it you just massage the package for 20 seconds to activate it, apply a thin layer to your face and neck, wait 7 to 10 minutes, then rinse it off.
I could feel something happening on my face while I was wearing it. It didn't hurt but it was like a tingling sensation. It rinsed off really easily and I could feel a difference in my skin after I removed the mask. It just felt like my skin had a clean slate to start all over with. This sample came with two of the exact same mask so I will be using that one also in the future.
Yahaira M.
San bruno, CA
Wow I felt my eyes where being stretch super hard here! I did like the effect but then when I checked the price it was way too much!I got this on my birchbox and I don't think I will purchase them again. I do not think I would recommend purchasing this.
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
Dermarche Labs Roloxin Lift I got this in my Burchbox and I dont have many wrinkles. I do have some under my eyes and the rest are basically when i scrunch my forehead or pucker my lips. The product turns into a wired powder substance once applied to your face and you keep it on for 10 min. While your waiting you definitely feel a tightening feeling. Once washed off my forehead and pucker lines were faded dramatically of coarse i couldn't put it that close to my eyes to make my under eye lines go away. I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
When I read the description for this mask – “mimicking the effect of a derm visit, this mask uses patented SilicaLift technology that smooths skin and pulls it taut” – I was expecting big results. What I ended up getting what the opposite – my skin didn’t feel any different! I love when masks instantly make you look dewy, plump and moisturized, and this one didn’t deliver in any of those areas. For almost $10 per mask, I would highly recommend that you never try it – it’s not even close to worth it!
Lydia J.
I am so grateful to find this product. It does EVERYTHING that it states so I was highly disappointed to see no reviews of it on its website when I went to check the price.
This mask goes on with no burning, no pulling or itching, you wash it off about 10 minutes later, must rinse off completely and then your face is COMPLETELY smooth, and for the 12 hours and I know, i am in my 40s with really bad textured skin. I have extremely large pores on my cheeks, chin, nose and between my nose and lip as well as between my eyebrows, and some lines on my upper lip and under my eyes and between my brows but after I use this, it's as if I had none of that for an entire day. This is the BEST product of 2015...IT WORKS. If I had the money, I'd NEVER be without a supply of this. I wouldn't use it every day, but definitely for special occasions or for filter free photo taking.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
This mask: WOW! I've used it a couple of times now and when it says it gets rid of wrinkles, it's not lying! i just turned 40 so I have all the crows feet and wrinkles that you'd expect. The mask was very easy to use, although you have to watch out for residue getting close to your eyes as you can apply it right up to your lash line. After it's washed off, look in amazement at the lack of fine lines and pores on your face. It's incredible. And it lasts all day. The only downside to this product is the price, but if you have a special occasion to attend, this is completely and utterly worth every penny!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried a sample of this and it was an interesting product. I applied the mask and after a bit it made my face itch and it tightened up. I removed it and it still felt like there was a residue on my skin no matter how much I tried to wipe it off. My skin did look smoothr and somewhat lifted but I am on the younger end for a product like this so I am not sure how effective it would be on older skin. Overall, it was okay but not worthy the hefty price tag it comes with.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Yes. It is PRICEY. But it is quick and effective. Remember to activate the ingredients for at least 20 seconds. I typically do 40-45. I know people have success using under their eyes but I do not. I use all over my face with the exception of that area and it creates a smooth surface. My pores appear smaller. My fine lines are reduced. I enjoy it!
Cassandra C.
I can't even begin to explain how much I hate this product. I didn't see noticeable lifting or reduction in my lines. On top of that, my skin feels so chalky, dry, and tight! I've washed it twice now because I want to get the feeling off but it just stays. I feel it on my fingers too in the areas that I used to apply the mask.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
For me Roloxin is an instant facelift and well worth the price! The only downside is it only lasts about 12 hrs. Its so perfect for a night out
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
Anyone want to try this, I have a bunch I need to sell. I will sell them for half price!
Melissa B.
Warwick, RI
Is this product irritating to sensitive skin?