BY ROLODEX

Divided compartments make it easy to organize pens, pencils, markers, scissors, rulers and more, keeping them uncluttered and within reach. Two additional smaller compartments are great for paper clips and other small accessories. Sleek hidden drawer adds additional storage the perfect size for 3 x 3 sticky note pads. Sturdy, stylish black mesh metal goes with any office decor. see more...

Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I bought this at WalMart awhile ago before I went to college. It goes well with my darker decor and it's very handy. It holds all my pins and paper clips so I can get to them very easily. I also like the little drawer so I can keep smaller items in there.
Kailee A.
Kailee A.
Salem, OR
I love this organizer. Before I had all my little things scattered about in the drawers, pencils and pens in cups on the desk, and who knows where my post it ever was! Everything is all nice and tidy in one little spot now. Highly recommended! :)
Ivey A.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
This is a good organizational tool, but it is just too big for my desk. It takes up too much space. It's a good quality product, and it makes it easy to organize your utensils, but if you have limited desk space, I would choose a smaller one.
Maricel O.
Maricel O.
This organizer is great if you're in a dorm and you have a desk . It gets the job done because hence the name it keeps you organized . Pencils , pens and erases etc all you need and it's black which matches all decoration.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Best purchase I made for my work desk. It's small but organizes a lot. The design is great with smaller compartments in the center. Makes it easy to reach the smaller things around the pens.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Palos Park, IL
Omg the best thing I've ever bought! It's such a great organizer because it holds so much pens, pencils, and highlighters plus they drawer is great for putting my post it and erasers
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
I love this organizer. Its very sturdy and well made. It has the perfect amount of storage without being too big to where it cutters up your desk space.
Annabell P.
Annabell P.
When I moved into my new office place, everything was a big mess. Until got myself one of these, everything was clean and organized
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
Nice pen& pencil organizer. My house uses this lil guy in our kitchen for random pens to keep them in one spot
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Keep your desk organized for all of your school supply needs. You will never need to hunt for anything again!
Shakaya H.
Shakaya H.
Toronto
Are there any different colour
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
What's the actual size of this? And price range?
Maria A.
Maria A.
Are there any different sizes nd colors?
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
What are the sizes of each partition/small compartment?