Rolodex Steel Mesh Pencil Cup Organizer with Eight Compartments - uploaded by Hope S.

BY ROLODEX

Divided compartments make it easy to organize pens, pencils, markers, scissors, rulers and more, keeping them uncluttered and within reach. Two additional smaller compartments are great for paper clips and other small accessories. Sleek hidden drawer adds additional storage the perfect size for 3 x 3 sticky note pads. Sturdy, stylish black mesh metal goes with any office decor. see more...

Buy on Target*
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I love this desk organizer. This is what I use at work. It makes it easy to access office supply necessities. I use it to store extra pens, highlighters, permanent markers, Post-it notes, Post-it flags, paperclips, and binder clips. This desk organizer seems to be pretty durable as I have been using it for almost 2 years now and it has held up well. The only complaint I have is that the top to center organizers where I keep my paper clips Sometimes allow for the clips to drop to the bottom in the drawer underneath.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I thought that this was very handy to keep all of my pens/pencils/markers/gel pens inside of so that they weren’t cluttered all over the place. I bought mine off from Amazon.com it was fairly inexpensive.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Perfect for keeping office supplies or even makeup tools and supplies organized. Many different places and sizes for many different products. Definitely recommend if you are looking for something like this.
Alex K.
Best purchase I made for my work desk. It's small but organizes a lot. The design is great with smaller compartments in the center. Makes it easy to reach the smaller things around the pens.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I have this at my desk at home. I got it from work because no one wanted it. Took it and spray painted it gold and it looks super chic on my white desk. I love it, it hold quite a lot of pens and pencils
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I have one of these at work on my desk! It's a really cool product to help you organize your desk! The little drawer that comes out I use for my post it notes and the other compartments are good for pens, pencils and markers as well as paper clips!
Marley P.
This organizer is great for keeping all my essential writing utensils and other tools in easy access. It was a really good price and seems to be pretty good quality. It is a little clunky and takes up a bit more desktop space than I would like, but if it were any smaller it wouldn't hold all the things I need.
Alexa M.
I am an organizing freak and this unit is a must have for my desk! I hate putting pens, paper clips or staples in my desk drawer because they roll around and the drawer units are often too cumbersome to fit in the small drawer of my desk. This unit keeps everything in its place and is afforadable, magnetic and able to match any offic decor. My desk looks very professional, organized and stylish with this item.
Becca N.
Stephens City, VA
I highly highly highly recommend this product to any college student out there. I have one for my dorm desk and it is super helpful. You are already in a small space in a dorm so keeping things organized and clean makes the area look nicer and bigger. This organizer makes the desk clear so I don't have to scrounge through papers and pens to work at my Desk. So many compartments to put all of your items in
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I bought this at WalMart awhile ago before I went to college. It goes well with my darker decor and it's very handy. It holds all my pins and paper clips so I can get to them very easily. I also like the little drawer so I can keep smaller items in there.
Shakaya H.
Toronto
Are there any different colour
Jessi P.
What's the actual size of this? And price range?
Maria A.
Doral, FL
Are there any different sizes nd colors?
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
What are the sizes of each partition/small compartment?
Garae R.