BY ROLO #40 in Caramels

Rolo® Minis King Size.

Unwrapped mini chewy caramels in milk chocolate. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Review for: Holiday more...
You can't go wrong with a Rolo especially the holiday edition. They are all individually wrapped making it more difficult to eat the entire bag in one sitting. Opening the bag and putting them in a nice candy dish on your table also gives a quick festive flair without any effort.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect combination of caramel and milk chocolate. I love these. Always a repurchase with me. I buy my rolos at any store or gas station for less than $1. I usually get the single pack at the cash register. I definitely recommend for all the caramel lovers out there.
Miranda K.
I buy these in the resealable for my husband and he absolutely loves them. I got them at publix b1g1 which is when I stock up on stuff I wouldn't normally buy. Taste is just as good as the big ones unlike the Reece's ones.
Zorayah J.
Florida
My second favorite candy other than a regular old bar of Hersheys chocolate. These are so good and the gooey caramel on the inside is so wonderful. LOVE THESE!
Melanie L.
Seriously the best candy ever! It's been my favorite for years! It's my go to every time I stop at a gas station or convenience store.
Vanessa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Minis more...
Perfect size for me. don't feel so guilty since they are minis. love rolos. love the chocolate with the little bit of carmel inside!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yummy soft chewy delicious chocolate! The caramel center is the perfect touch. Perfect sized pieces for easy snacking.
S M.
Review for: Rolo Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate 1.7 oz more...
I love these chocolate caramel candies. They are so good and just sweet enough and so good