ROLO Mini

by Rolo

These little bites of delicious chewy caramel are made for sharing with someone who’s been really, really nice to you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ROLO Mini!
Chloe' R.
New Franklin, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love rolo candies. Delicious creamy caramel. I could eat a whole bag which isn’t a good thing lol
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These bad boys are dangerous. They vary in texture depending on how fresh they are. Super fresh ones have gooey caramel inside, but less fresh ones are chewier and harder. I actually like the staler ones better!
Lexie O.
Depew, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you’re looking for a good and easy chocolate caramel collab, this is it! Want the caramel that won’t get stuck in your teeth, you found it!
sheryl C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Rolos are addicting! They are small and you can easily lose count because they’re soooo good. Every time I see the Rolos commercial, I end up buying some to snack on.
Davena G.
Middletown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good for when you want to snack on chocolate and Carmel. These have always been a favorite of mine
Sarah M.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fun for decorating cakes and cupcakes. Really good stirred into brownie batter. Too gooey for cookies.
J B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really nice. However, I do prefer the original sized ones as these are too small for me but taste wise it’s still lovely.
Liz W.
St Catharines, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These minis are a sweet and delicious snack and are also terrific in baking recipes as well! I use them in quite a bit of my baking, especially baked onto pretzels and topped with pecans! They also make an excellent gift or stocking stuffer! I highly recommend this product!
Lisha S.
Montreal , QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for a little snack just a few or eat the entire bag share with a friend or add to a present for a little sweet treat
Adela B.
Rottenburg am Neckar
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ich liebe diese kleinen Pralinen Das Bonbon im Inneren ist so gut. Es hat einen sehr erschwinglichen Preis

Looking for your answer?