BY ROLO

Chewy caramel's in Hershey's Milk Chocolate wrapped in gold foil. see more...

Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Probably one of my favorite caramel candies ever. I love how soft these are and the caramel candy filling is delicious. You can usually buy a bag for 3$ or a small bag at the dollar store
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Rolo’s are such a classic candy for me! Have been eating these for years and have always been one of my favorite caramel candies. Love the way they’re stacked in the package, but they do seem to melt easily together which can be a problem. Otherwise absolutely delicious!
Kristen G.
Carver , MN
I love these because I love anything with chocolate and caramel. I love how chewy they are and they have great flavor as well. They are small which is mice for when you just need a small dose of sweet.
Jody D.
My husband had never had Rolos before and I grew up with these as a kid. So I set out to find them at my local Giant Eagle and now our goodie drawer is loaded with these. The hubs may have a new favorite.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Got to love this classic chocolate candy. Great for sharing since they are individually wrapped. So satisfying. Rich, smooth and creamy.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really good I like how small they are and there is a good caramel to chocolate ratio so it's not too much.
Jamie H.
Pearl River
Yummmmy how good are Rolos?? Sweet and chewy. I think my family devoured a whole bag in one sitting!
Nadine C.
Great snack, love the combination of chocolate and caramel and they even taste great on s’mores!
Shari H.
Montreal, WY
Rolos are definitely amazing!

There's something about that caramel gooey inside that keeps you just wanting to eat more and more!

The value is definitely there with these guys and they are definitely fun to share!

I've mixed some in with ice cream and the results are just amazing!
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
Rolos are so delicious, its a really nice blend between chocolate and caramel and the fact that they are bite-sized makes eating them so much easier (which is both a bad and good things). Very affordable and easy to find in most stores! Would recommend.
Skylar S.