BY ROLO

Get your Santa smooth on with Rolo Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate! The same milk chocolate and golden caramel candy you love all year round is dressed up in holiday-themed red, green, and gold foil. These special treats are made to complement holiday candy dishes and fill stockings with festive flair! see more...

• Have you ever put these in the freezer and eaten them one at a ti...10 Answers
  • I have always loved rolo's and have always wondered if there is a...1 Answers
  • Are these dark chocolate? 6 Answers
Dacey H.
Dacey H.
Somerset, KY
One of my favorite candies. We sell these at my job and I'm always buying a bag to snack on. Caramel usually hurts my stomach but these tend to be the perfect combination. They are smooth and creamy and I never have complaints. Even after they have expired they still taste food several days later.
Maricsa R.
Maricsa R.
PASCO, WA
These are employed favorite candy since middle school. Now what I love using them for is a homemade ice cream. I use Sara Lee's frozen loaf and use vanilla ice cream. I cut the loaf in 3 parts and layer. Cake, ice cream, rolo candy. Repeat.
Delicious 😊
Lana M.
Lana M.
Get a baking sheet, bag of pretzels, bag of pecans and some rolo's! Put the pretzels down flat on cooking sheet and put a rolo on top. Put in oven just long enough to warm up rolo. Take out of oven and press a pecan on top of rolo and pretzel! Yum!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Rolos are great chocolates are delcious! I use them to put on top of square pretzels around the holidays. There is a specific recipe I found on Pinterest several years back. The chocolate is very smooth and creamy. Definitely recommend!
Rolols are the perfect winter snack while being lazy and watching movies!! I eat these every so often and the good thing about them is they aren't that expensive. I will definitely be getting some more as I am running out of my last bag
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Haven't seen them in stores lately which makes me sad. These are one of the best tasting chocolates around! Literally great to eat anytime anywhere. I always had these as a snack when I was a kid! Really great for any age! Amazing stuff
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
This candy is the best especially in cookies I bake cookies with these every holiday very affordable and very tasty I highly recommend especially from Walmart you'll love the price I repurchase at least twice a month
Madison M.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
I forgot how much I love this candy since I had it recently! Caramel and chocolate never seem to fail me. I've started buying it a lot more often. The value is pretty good and it's most definitely repurchase worthy.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
OAK CREEK, WI
Love the Rolo minis. They are the perfect size. I love the texture of the caramel and the velvety smooth chocolate on top. Easy to share with others in this bag as well. And easier to reseal than the little package.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Brooklyn, NY
I loove these, someone once brought and whole bag and i couldn't stop answering them for more! I believe he bought it at a CVS store, i would definitely recommend if your craving something sweet at the moment
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Whats the best part of a ROLO, the caramel or the chocolate???
Amy D.
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Who would be interested in a dark chocolate version?
Jaymie S.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is your favorite way to eat Rolo's?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Is this your favorite type of candy to sneak in a theater? Lol it's one of mines!
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
I semi-melt my Rolos and eat them with pretzels. Anyone else pair their Rolos with things?