Rolling Rock Extra Pale Beer uploaded by Cassi H.Rolling Rock Extra Pale Beer uploaded by Liz H.

BY ROLLING ROCK #87 in Beer

Enjoy responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?4 Answers
  • How is the taste? Does it go down smooth?3 Answers
  • Is this beer a good tasting beer?9 Answers
  • "Very light tasting beer which I like!" in 1 review
  • "But this one taste great when you mix with margaritas." in 1 review
  • "It is actually very good as a shandy with half ginger-ale or lemonade. " in 1 review
  • "I really dig pale ale but this has such a great flavor and I definitely get a relaxing feeling with this beer." in 1 review
  • "Not a big pale ale fan but I have a friend who could drink this everyday so I guess it's pretty cool." in 1 review
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I don’t care what anyone says, I love Rolling Rock! This beer has always been a source of nostalgia, for me personally. It reminds me of visiting both sides of my family, on complete opposite sides of the country. It was probably one of the very first beers I had ever tried (and maaaaaybe that was before I had turned 21), but it still is one of my favorite to drink on a hot day or loungin in the backyard, or even at a concert or ball game. It is thirst quenching and goes down so smooth you’re guaranteed not to lose. Rolling Rock is a beer that I can drink with the trust that I won’t over-do it, won’t feel like crap in the morning, and can have nothing but happy memories about the night before :)
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Rolling Rock.. Yes... a smooth yet crisp delightful brew and the perfect beer for just sitting  ruminating the wispy shapes of the clouds against a blue blue sky in a quiet garden on a sunny, warm afternoon. Well, that's done.. now I have to nip over to Vons across the road and treat myself.... well it is a sunny day and the sky is blue with cottonball clouds.... I'm off.........
Selina O.
Yuma, Arizona
Happy Hour Expert
Rolling rock is probably my favorite basic beer. It has a bit of a sweet flavor that I really enjoy. When I'm looking for a beer on the less expensive side, I always grab rolling rock.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I’m not the biggest beer connoisseur ever. I do enjoy a good beer every no and again. I feel like rolling rock has a very refreshing taste and I enjoy the fact that it comes in long neck bottles because of the amount of carbonation it provides per sip. However it is a more expensive beer, but worth it for special occasions.
Linda M.
Happy Hour Expert
Great taste and priced reasonably. I’ve had this for several parties and it seems to be a hit although I prefer something “fruitier”. I would recommend for the price and flavor and am overall satisfied!
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
This is a decent light beer that is well priced. I usually purchase this beer for st Patrick’s day because of the green outside. It’s not a beer I would drink if I was just in the mood for one or two. Then I would usually have an IPA. This is for drinking in bulk because it’s an easy smooth beverage.
Toby K.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Decided to try this one out since it was on sale at the local grocery store for $4.99 for a 12 pack. Nice crisp light lager with just the right amount of carbonation. Little grassy little citrusy. Very drinkable and refreshing. Not a mind blowing flavor packed beer, but that’s not what it’s meant for. Perfect of summer BBQs and relaxing outside
Cassanya P.
Happy Hour Expert
Rolling Rock surprised me. It’s a really good tasting beer. I actually haven’t found another beer like Rolling Rock.  There is a really pleasant after taste, al,ost sweet, but that sounds gross and it isn’t gross at all!  Plus it’s very refreshing and great cold and a bargain!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
I’m not the biggest beer drinker but when I do drink beer, this is the one I tend to go too. I like the fresh taste and feel it’s fairly priced. It always taste refreshing on a hot day to open up a nice cold beer on a hot day. Perfect for hanging out with your friend on a hot day.
Hailey C.
Happy Hour Expert
Rolling Rock is a great beer. Its in the medium range for price, but spending a little extra money is worth it to me. Its not a dark or super harsh tasting beer, and I enjoy it at the bars and when im out with my friends. I buy it pretty often and it doesnt disappoint.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Is this beer a good tasting beer?
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD
What do it beer taste like.?
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
How is the taste? Does it go down smooth?