Rolling Rock Extra Pale Beer uploaded by Liz H.Rolling Rock Extra Pale Beer uploaded by Cassi H.

BY ROLLING ROCK

Enjoy responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?4 Answers
  • How is the taste? Does it go down smooth?3 Answers
  • Is this beer a good tasting beer?9 Answers
Rolling Rock Extra Pale Beer
  • "Not a big pale ale fan but I have a friend who could drink this everyday so I guess it's pretty cool." in 1 review
  • "It is actually very good as a shandy with half ginger-ale or lemonade. " in 1 review
  • "I really dig pale ale but this has such a great flavor and I definitely get a relaxing feeling with this beer." in 1 review
  • "But this one taste great when you mix with margaritas." in 1 review
  • "Very light tasting beer which I like!" in 1 review
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don’t care what anyone says, I love Rolling Rock! This beer has always been a source of nostalgia, for me personally. It reminds me of visiting both sides of my family, on complete opposite sides of the country. It was probably one of the very first beers I had ever tried (and maaaaaybe that was before I had turned 21), but it still is one of my favorite to drink on a hot day or loungin in the backyard, or even at a concert or ball game. It is thirst quenching and goes down so smooth you’re guaranteed not to lose. Rolling Rock is a beer that I can drink with the trust that I won’t over-do it, won’t feel like crap in the morning, and can have nothing but happy memories about the night before :)
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
This is my go-to beer. I enjoy it a lot and I can drink a case and it's great I spend probably too much money on this beer. Which says a lot because it's not expensive. It's a very pale beer and a lot of people say doesn't have much of flavor but I'm not a fan of heavy beers and this one is perfect for me.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: 18-12 Cans more...
Not a fan. Ick. I don’t like the way it smells or the way it tastes. I would choose probably any other beer over this one. Price isn’t bad, but it’s just not worth it. Reminds me of scummy parties. There are just so many good beverages out there, this one seems like a waste.
Bethany M.
Review for: 18-12 Cans more...
Rolling Rock is probably my favorite beer of all time. This beer doesn’t make me sick like other beers do due to being extra pale. The flavor reminds me of Ale8. I would definitely recommend to others. It’s a good price and you get what you pay for.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Extra Pale Beer 7 fl oz more...
I think the name Rolling Rock is a fitting name for this beer. It tastes as though the last part of making this this beer was to pour down a hill and into waiting empty bottle. This beer simply but tastes like dirt!! I won't ever waste my money again.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Rolling Rock.. Yes... a smooth yet crisp delightful brew and the perfect beer for just sitting  ruminating the wispy shapes of the clouds against a blue blue sky in a quiet garden on a sunny, warm afternoon. Well, that's done.. now I have to nip over to Vons across the road and treat myself.... well it is a sunny day and the sky is blue with cottonball clouds.... I'm off.........
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Rolling rock is probably my favorite basic beer. It has a bit of a sweet flavor that I really enjoy. When I'm looking for a beer on the less expensive side, I always grab rolling rock.
Heawon Y.
Iowa City
Essentially beer flavored water- but it’s cheap and great to use for drinking games! Plus it holds a place in a my heart as it was the first beer I was able to keep down in college
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
This is a decent light beer that is well priced. I usually purchase this beer for st Patrick’s day because of the green outside. It’s not a beer I would drink if I was just in the mood for one or two. Then I would usually have an IPA. This is for drinking in bulk because it’s an easy smooth beverage.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 30 Cans more...
I don’t have a clue by rolling rock but on the other hand my husband likes it. That’s a very smooth taste it is much better cold. I don’t have a place to get on menus at restaurants so this would be something that you would be buying and keeping at your house. It’s much better and bottles and cans but you can get a good deal on cans rather than bottles
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Is this beer a good tasting beer?
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD
What do it beer taste like.?
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
How is the taste? Does it go down smooth?