Rolling Rock Extra Pale Beer uploaded by Liz H.Rolling Rock Extra Pale Beer uploaded by Cassi H.

BY ROLLING ROCK

Enjoy responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?4 Answers
  • How is the taste? Does it go down smooth?3 Answers
  • Is this beer a good tasting beer?9 Answers
Rolling Rock Extra Pale Beer
  • "I really dig pale ale but this has such a great flavor and I definitely get a relaxing feeling with this beer." in 1 review
  • "It is actually very good as a shandy with half ginger-ale or lemonade. " in 1 review
  • "Not a big pale ale fan but I have a friend who could drink this everyday so I guess it's pretty cool." in 1 review
  • "Very light tasting beer which I like!" in 1 review
  • "But this one taste great when you mix with margaritas." in 1 review
Abby Z.
Madisonville, KY
Purchased at: CVS
Another perfect for the lake beer. Smooth and refreshing and the sexy green bottle make for a great beer. I love the taste which reminds me a very light Heineken.
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
This is my go-to beer. I enjoy it a lot and I can drink a case and it's great I spend probably too much money on this beer. Which says a lot because it's not expensive. It's a very pale beer and a lot of people say doesn't have much of flavor but I'm not a fan of heavy beers and this one is perfect for me.
Rupa R.
Wayland, MA
The canned version of this beer is extremely convenient for parties because it's easily accessible to people, and it still has the same taste as the glass bottle. I think that it's a great find and not expensive! I would highly recommend.
Kat W.
Ephrata
Purchased at: Safeway
Review for: Extra Pale Beer 12 fl oz more...
I am not a beer drinker, but my boyfriend is. He’s been buying quite a bit of Rolling Rock lately, so I decided to finally give it a try. It most definitely is not a taste I enjoy, but after a few drinks, it gets less gross lol.
billie r.
Griffith, IN
Review for: Rolling Rock® Extra Pale Beer 18-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Smooth, keeps its taste and is a great beer to have with any meal. I am a repeat costumer and buy this beer often it has met all my expectations. Compared to others it’s a more drinkable beer always will buy again
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Extra Pale Beer 7 fl oz more...
I think the name Rolling Rock is a fitting name for this beer. It tastes as though the last part of making this this beer was to pour down a hill and into waiting empty bottle. This beer simply but tastes like dirt!! I won't ever waste my money again.
Tony J.
Pittsburgh
This is my favorite "light" beer. I frequently say this is what Yuengling Light should taste like. Much more full bodies than most light variants of other beers, and remarkably better taste than PBR. When I stock my fridge with beer this is always the first thing I buy, and the one I make sure never runs out!
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Rolling rock is probably my favorite basic beer. It has a bit of a sweet flavor that I really enjoy. When I'm looking for a beer on the less expensive side, I always grab rolling rock.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Decided to try this one out since it was on sale at the local grocery store for $4.99 for a 12 pack. Nice crisp light lager with just the right amount of carbonation. Little grassy little citrusy. Very drinkable and refreshing. Not a mind blowing flavor packed beer, but that’s not what it’s meant for. Perfect of summer BBQs and relaxing outside
Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the taste and the price of Rolling Rock. It is smooth and light, can be bought at a grocery store but I find it difficult to locate at gas stations in the Chattanooga area. I think it is far better than the alternatives in the price range and type of beer.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Is this beer a good tasting beer?
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD
What do it beer taste like.?
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How is the taste? Does it go down smooth?