BY ROLLING ROCK #34 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
32907
Great beer for a bargain price. Definitely keeps up with the top competitors. Love to drink it. Having one right now.
Dustin
Review for: Brand Herbal Supplements From Solstice Medicine Company Fu Ke Zhong Zi Wan 12 fl oz
This beer will put you in the same frame of mind as bud light, but it is definitely better. At the price point, it is hard to beat.
Garrett B.
Wise, VA
I love this beer. I love anything from a light lager to a dark ale. This beer has a similar lightness to Bud Light but is slightly more full flavored. Hence the term "pale". The best thing is that it's cheap! It is perfect for the college student's budget. It isn't too bad to shotgun either.
Elly Q.
On a budget? beer pong? party of more than a few? here's something smooth,tasty and light. Yet starts and finishes an amazing night full of bubbly fun!
Katie B.
Burlington, Nc
Decent for the price. Really my ex got us drinking them and they were Tolerable.
Janay B.
Villa Rica , GA
Review for: Brand Herbal Supplements From Solstice Medicine Company Gui Pi Wan 12 - 12 fl oz cans
Personally I like this beer very much. 1) it's not a harsh, yeasty taste. I don't like heavy beers and 2) they're usually affordable for us college kids who like to turn up and 3) I can catch a buzz off of them relatively quickly.
Sarah I.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Beer Bottles 6 - 16 fl oz; 1 pt; cans
This is available on porter flights which is nice because most domestics are honestly disgusting. This is a nice easy drinking beer that honestly anyone can enjoy in a pinch. It’s not my personal cup of tea but I’m partial to dark beers.
Elizabeth L.
I love Rolling Rock. Easy to go down, tastes amazing. My ONLY complaint is the green bottle! I think the beer goes bad a lot quicker, so I won't buy cases, only 6 packs.
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Glass, Beer Bottles 6 - 16 fl oz; 1 pt; cans, Cans, 12Pk
I absolutely love Rolling Rock beer! It is so smooth and light which makes it very enjoyable to drink. I would recommend this product for any occasion!
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
I didn't really care for this beer at all. I would not recommend. I will not be buying this again. Just not for me.
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?