BY ROLLING ROCK #34 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren A.
Dallas, PA
From the barrels of old latrobe...best domestic beer by far. Has a light taste but more than a lite beer. The hangover isn't a horrible metallic taste in your mouth like other domestics
Lauren E.
Nashville, TN
This is by far my favorite inexpensive beer at her grocery store. This is my go to when I don’t want something expensive, but want something delicious and easy to drink. Great!
Amy C.
Love Rolling rock beer! Especially when it is on tap, just taste so refreshing! Also the green bottles make a nice festive gift over the holidays! When hosting I always buy rolling rock beer, and recommend anyone to try it out!
Prema B.
glen burnie
Rolling rock is my go to beer for every and all occasions! It’s smooth and tastes amazing!!!!
Rosa V.
Kenosha, WI
This is such a good and cheap beer which is what I lile because being a collage students you cant always buy expensive beverages
Laura D.
Flat Rock, NC
Nice, clean taste. Goes well with Mexican food or just a burger and fries. Also the bottle caps are fun to collect.
Kendria M.
I am not typically a beer drinker. I don't particularly like the lack of flavor. I do prefer Rolling Rock to most. I like the flavor this light beer has to offer.
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Glass, Beer Bottles 6 - 16 fl oz; 1 pt; cans, Cans, 12Pk
I absolutely love Rolling Rock beer! It is so smooth and light which makes it very enjoyable to drink. I would recommend this product for any occasion!
Lynnie G.
Good beer for day drinking. I drink it when I camp. its light but it does have taste. Its a good fail safe if your unsure
Ashley S.
Tappahannock, VA
Rolling rock is a great beer to drink for socializing. After drinking a few of these it doesn’t stick with you to the point where it hinders your actions or you feel strongly intoxicated. It’s the type of beer you can enjoy while drinking over a few of them at a time.
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?