BY ROLLING ROCK #47 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
britney c.
I love rolling rock. So fairly priced and a delicious light beer. My go to at most stores when I want a tasty light brew.
Heather K.
U.S.A.
I am not really a beer person but this one is great. Doesn't have much of a beer taste in my opinion. If you add a lemon or a lime it gives it a good flavor.
Demi K.
Review for: Glass more...
Love rolling rock! Such a smooth taste and super refreshing. You can never go wrong with rolling rock
Sylvie R.
Great beer to enjoy at a bbq, with spaghtetti or with a sub sandwhich-it's delicious to enjoy on any occasion. Crisp and fresh always!
Tereza O.
Courtenay, BC
My go to utility beer. I live in Canada so it’s a good cheap beer to purchase for a good price.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Glass more...
This is one of my favorite cheap beers! Super cheap, refreshing, and my grandfather drank it so it’s been a staple for years. It’s not the best beer, but for the price it does the trick! I’ll continue to buy this for sure.
Christina B.
Kelso, WA
I love mixing this with tomato juice and celery salt for a delicious red beer. It's the absolute best on a hot summer day
Daynna H.
Little Britain, ON
Review for: Glass more...
This is hands down one of my favourite beers! I had it for the first time one St. Patty’s day and have never looked back - I recommend this to anyone who prefers something lighter but not watery!
brandi s.
Louisville
Review for: Glass more...
Rolling rock is one of my favorite beers keeping the price in mind. I think it has a wonderful taste for it to be in a cheaper price range. I would definitely recommend this light beer.
Lauren F.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Glass more...
My summer go-to beer. So light and refreshing, doesn’t fill you up like most of the other beers
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Brentwood, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?