BY ROLLING ROCK

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenna D.
This is a very refreshing beer! I love it during the summer especially. Not usually my go-to beer but I always enjoy drinking one. You can find it at any liquor store and is fairly reasonable priced compared its competitors. If you like light beer, I suggest you try it.
Chevelle S.
Portland
Review for: Premium Extra Pale 6 more...
Kind of skunky. If your in the mood for a lighter beer, this might hit the spot. It has a lingering aftertaste. There have been times I've enjoyed it & others where I didn't so much. I wouldn't buy it as a first choice, but wouldn't complain if there weren't other options.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Rolling rock is a good summer afternoon beer. It's got that little bit of edge to it, yet still smooth and goes down easy! I prefer rolling rock to the major beer brands because it's just a little bit of a craft beer taste to it. Rolling rock goes well with pizza as well!
Michaela C.
Review for: Glass more...
I wouldn't say Rolling Rock is necessarily a "good beer", but on a hot day, sitting outside with a really cold glass bottle of Rolling Rock is pretty nice.  It's not a heavy beer, so you don't feel full or sleepy after drinking it, and it is definitely affordable.
Taty B. Uni D.
Slidell
The beer that began my college days. Down in Rolling Rock at Columbia, MO. Days as a tiger wouldn’t have been the same without the company and cold ones. Crisp taste (more bitter) yet still refreshing. This in my opinion is definitely a #collegebeer add lime for a flair!
Sadie D.
I had never tried or even heard of Rolling Rock till my boyfriend moved away for college. When they’d have people over, that was the only beer they had and I loved it. It tastes like normal beer. It’s very affordable. And I would definitely buy and drink it again in the future!
Michelle S.
Midway Park
Rolling rock is my go to budget beer! When I’m pinched but want a drink this is what I buy. I had it at all of my glory days parties and it was always gone by the end of the night. It’s not a wallet buster and does what you need it to do. Not the smoothest going down.
Claire L.
This is my favorite inexpensive bad beer to drink. The bottles are the best but the cans are okay too! I think out of all other beers in the same price range this one has the best flavor. And it looks a lot fancier than it actually is thanks to its stand out packaging!
Melissa P.
Monroeville, PA
This is a super light beer. My roommate is absolutely obsessed with and buys it from the distributor down the street most weekends. It’s fairly cheap, but still very good to sip on. I was satisfied with the purchase and I would buy again, although it’s not my favorite.
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
Not much flavor, but if it’s super cold, it’s drinkable. If you’re big on really mild flavor, or a fan of pilsners this is the one for you. Reasonably priced. Unique bottle. Wouldn’t pick this beer out at the store, but I wouldn’t necessarily turn it down either.
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Brentwood, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Is this any good? What's the percentage of alcohol for this?