BY ROLLING ROCK #34 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa K.
Spring City, PA
Not my first choice pic , but it is a good light tasting beer. It doesn’t have too strong of a bottle. It’s pretty cheap and usually the drink I will bring to parties. I def recommend this drink if you like something cheap , good quality , and has a normal beer taste.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Cheep and outstanding for the price. Flavor is decent but you will for sure prefer this over a bud light at the bar. It's smooth and doesn't disappoint. Delicious with any kind of snack. I prefer this beer over any other if I'm out for a night on the town with my girlfriends.
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
This was my all time favriote beer when I was in college. The first beer that I ever liked its a very light beer. Which means it doesnt have that much taste. It is also a very cheap one which made it perfect for when I was in college because I was always broke lol
Olivia J.
Not exactly a go to beer for me unless I'm stopping at a gas station and they have limited options. It's less carbonated and gives me less of a headache than a regular light beer so that's a perk. But it doesn't have a lot of flavor. Great for a binge night.
Ginny v.
It has been some time since I tried RR beer but I found it to be a decent tasting beverage on those warm summer days/nights. It is inexpensive so that is a plus for some. It does leave some what of a bitter taste compared to others but it is tolerable.
Ashley C.
Arlington
I use to buy rolling rock all the time in college it’s a nice light beer. But after awhile there’s really no taste. It’s cheap so it’s got that going for it. And I want to say it’s low in alcohol because my husband and I could go through 2 six packs and be fine
Shannon O.
Personal favorite. It's delicious and I love it. A lot of people hate Rolling Rocks but it gets the job done, is super cheap, and doesn't taste like you've skunked all of it before you even opened it. 5/5 Would definitely recommend, I recommend it all the time.
Natalie M.
One of the best brands of beerI have ever tried. Goes down smooth and is perfect for any occasion. The taste is bold yet not harsh. The bottle is gorgeous and the price just right so it doesn't blow your budget. I would highly recommend this to all my friends
Gina D.
Lynchburg
For its price point... Rolling Rock is crazy cheap and decent!! I can drink a lot of it and not be too affected. I've bought this several times in the past from Food Lion's beer aisle. You can usually find this at the grocery store. It's decent and I like it.
Jake C.
Portland
This is my favorite beer in the summer time. It has to be the most refreshing beer on a hot day! This is usually what I keep stocked in my fridge in my garage. The only problem that I have is it can be a little tricky to find in my area. I like in Tennessee and sometimes not all stores will carry it.
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?