BY ROLLING ROCK #34 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
This was one of my first favorite beers. It has a good taste, price, and cool bottle. It’s definitely one of my favorites in the summertime. Rolling Rock Beer
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
Rolling Rock is actually one of my favorite beers, however I tend to “forget” about it when picking up drinks. It’s a great year-round beer because it has the perfect balance of heavy and light. It’s slightly more expensive than the traditional light beer, but you can definitely taste a difference in quality!
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
You know, Rolling Rock has never been one of my favorites, but I'll drink it if it's one of the only light beer choices available. I would typically purchase this at Walmart to get the best price (if I choose to buy it), but honestly, I'd rather purchase something like Dos Equis or Stella Artois.
Lizz L.
Tulsa
Rolling Rock was my first intro into beer. I liked how light it was and how it didn't feel heavy on my stomach like a lot of the other beers out there, especially dark beers. The price is awesome too and the availability in stores is always a plus when looking for something last minute.
Bree F.
Somewhat of a skunky taste but very crisp. I would compare egos to I have no clue. I purchase a 6 pack at Target. :) It was very good. Id try it again. I would recommend it to you if you like beers and trying new ones. I’m no t a big beer Connoisseur. But I do like to give things a try Atleast once.
Lauren A.
Dallas, PA
From the barrels of old latrobe...best domestic beer by far. Has a light taste but more than a lite beer. The hangover isn't a horrible metallic taste in your mouth like other domestics
Kaylin M.
Knoxville, TN
Rolling Rock is a go-to beer for me. It’s usually something I grab on the go. I personally like it. I think it has a smooth taste, and it’s easier to drink. It’s definitely a drink to have when you are hanging with friends. I would recommend it to anyone that has a similar taste in beer.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
It took me a few tries to get into this beer before I actually was ok with it. Not a bad brand and fairly reasonably priced my friends typically buy rolling rock so it seems like its always around so I do partake in drinking it from time to time. Only downfall.is this gives me the burps lol
Kendria M.
I am not typically a beer drinker. I don't particularly like the lack of flavor. I do prefer Rolling Rock to most. I like the flavor this light beer has to offer.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
My man always buys the 24 pack when we're having guests over ! He really enjoys these beers , and their flavor is ultra light so I can enjoy them too. I can drink quite a few of these before I start feeling funky, and they are definitely affordable! They fly off our fridge shelf when our friends are over
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?