BY ROLLING ROCK #47 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tyra H.
It may be nostalgia that keeps me drinking Rolling Rock from time to time.  I drank it in college and while it is not the highest quality beer I drink, sometimes it hits the spot. Great for parties, affordable in quantity.  I'll always come back to it now and then.
Taty B. Uni D.
Slidell
The beer that began my college days. Down in Rolling Rock at Columbia, MO. Days as a tiger wouldn’t have been the same without the company and cold ones. Crisp taste (more bitter) yet still refreshing. This in my opinion is definitely a #collegebeer add lime for a flair!
Sadie D.
I had never tried or even heard of Rolling Rock till my boyfriend moved away for college. When they’d have people over, that was the only beer they had and I loved it. It tastes like normal beer. It’s very affordable. And I would definitely buy and drink it again in the future!
Michelle S.
Midway Park
Rolling rock is my go to budget beer! When I’m pinched but want a drink this is what I buy. I had it at all of my glory days parties and it was always gone by the end of the night. It’s not a wallet buster and does what you need it to do. Not the smoothest going down.
Claire L.
This is my favorite inexpensive bad beer to drink. The bottles are the best but the cans are okay too! I think out of all other beers in the same price range this one has the best flavor. And it looks a lot fancier than it actually is thanks to its stand out packaging!
Melissa K.
Collegeville, PA
Not my first choice pic , but it is a good light tasting beer. It doesn’t have too strong of a bottle. It’s pretty cheap and usually the drink I will bring to parties. I def recommend this drink if you like something cheap , good quality , and has a normal beer taste.
Melissa P.
Monroeville, PA
This is a super light beer. My roommate is absolutely obsessed with and buys it from the distributor down the street most weekends. It’s fairly cheap, but still very good to sip on. I was satisfied with the purchase and I would buy again, although it’s not my favorite.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Cheep and outstanding for the price. Flavor is decent but you will for sure prefer this over a bud light at the bar. It's smooth and doesn't disappoint. Delicious with any kind of snack. I prefer this beer over any other if I'm out for a night on the town with my girlfriends.
Olivia J.
Not exactly a go to beer for me unless I'm stopping at a gas station and they have limited options. It's less carbonated and gives me less of a headache than a regular light beer so that's a perk. But it doesn't have a lot of flavor. Great for a binge night.
Ginny v.
It has been some time since I tried RR beer but I found it to be a decent tasting beverage on those warm summer days/nights. It is inexpensive so that is a plus for some. It does leave some what of a bitter taste compared to others but it is tolerable.
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Brentwood, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?