BY ROLLING ROCK #34 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I grew up where Rolling Rock was brewed in Latrobe, PA so my parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles always drank it. Probably the first beer I tried and I feel like I have to love it since it was a part of my small town. :) Good beer!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Rolling Rock is a good alternative to some of the other light beers that are available. I usually buy it at a liquor store and drink it at home. It isn't very expensive and I buy it from time to time, but not all the time. I'll definitely buy it again.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great beer! Very refreshing when ice cold. It has a very crisp taste like the finest water was used in the process. I have a hard time finding it in Oklahoma. Always in a can.
Becky M.
Eugene, OR
Second to my all-time favorite Pabst Blue Ribbon, Rolling Rock is a beverage that I will always hold near and dear to my heart. I love drinking Rolling Rock while watching football at a sports bar or just doing homework. I love the flavor.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
More beer for if you’re a college student or just leaving high school it’s not that good of a beer it’s really watery if you can drink a ton of it without getting too drunk on that getting a headache and a stomachache first would not recommend
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Rolling rock beer reminds me of my college undergrad years when I partied into the wee hours of the night. This beer is pretty good in comparison to some of the other beers I’ve tried. It’s not too light, and conversely, not too heavy.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Way to bring me back to college. Rolling rock is like a classy but cheap beer water. I like how smooth and easy it is to drink while doing a good job at getting a buzz going. Rolling rock was a staple at the typical house party or bar.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I do not enjoy this beer! It can be found at most liquor stores, any season. Prices between $7-10. It has a strong, skunk like flavor. Not a Repeat customer. I prefer Coors.
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
Uuuggghhh i love rolling rock more than any beer ever!! It's a little on the spendy side though but that's okay because it gets me drunk so fast. It's kinda hard to find it in my small town though. So every time I find it I'm so happy
Annie C.
Boonville
I only drink it if it is my only option. It happens to be a favorite of a good friend, but I just can’t seem to put them back unless it’s extremely cold. Definitely not on my favorites list but if I’m offered it,you bet I’ll say yes.
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?