BY ROLLING ROCK #41 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ginny v.
It has been some time since I tried RR beer but I found it to be a decent tasting beverage on those warm summer days/nights. It is inexpensive so that is a plus for some. It does leave some what of a bitter taste compared to others but it is tolerable.
Olivia J.
Not exactly a go to beer for me unless I'm stopping at a gas station and they have limited options. It's less carbonated and gives me less of a headache than a regular light beer so that's a perk. But it doesn't have a lot of flavor. Great for a binge night.
Shannon O.
Personal favorite. It's delicious and I love it. A lot of people hate Rolling Rocks but it gets the job done, is super cheap, and doesn't taste like you've skunked all of it before you even opened it. 5/5 Would definitely recommend, I recommend it all the time.
JackieandLeo L.
Royal Palm Beach
This is a nice delicious and crisp beer. It is very inexpensive and worth every penny. I am a repeat customer on buying Rolling Rock. For such an inexpensive beer it has such an awesome taste. Goes down nice and smooth and does not  break the bank.
Gina D.
Lynchburg
For its price point... Rolling Rock is crazy cheap and decent!! I can drink a lot of it and not be too affected. I've bought this several times in the past from Food Lion's beer aisle. You can usually find this at the grocery store. It's decent and I like it.
Jake C.
Portland
This is my favorite beer in the summer time. It has to be the most refreshing beer on a hot day! This is usually what I keep stocked in my fridge in my garage. The only problem that I have is it can be a little tricky to find in my area. I like in Tennessee and sometimes not all stores will carry it.
Marguerite S.
Rolling Rock is probably my favorite “cheap” beer. It actually has a distinct flavor and taste unlike other brands. I’m a big fan of RR but don’t typically drink it at restaurants or bars. This is a beer I tend to pick up myself from the convenience store.
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
Rolling Rock reminds me of when I was younger. My parents LOVED RR because it was brewed in Pennsylvania. I always remember our downstairs fridge would glow green from the unique color. As an adult, I have found my own love for Rolling Rock. I think it has a unique flavor and it's not too heavy. Great value, too!
Brian N.
Apopka, FL
Surprisingly this cheap beer is very good! They keep it by the natural ice, busch, and all those other cheap barely tasteful beers. This one is the better choice for sure.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
I've seen this beer many times at the store but figured since it was cheap in price that it might taste gross. I had some at a family gathering not too long ago and I'm shocked at how good it Taste! Almost like Heineken and dos! Great beer at a good price!
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?