BY ROLLING ROCK #27 in Beer

Enjoy Responsibly. see more...

• Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?5 Answers
  • Why is this on the wellness area of this site? 3 Answers
  • I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Garrett B.
Wise, VA
I love this beer. I love anything from a light lager to a dark ale. This beer has a similar lightness to Bud Light but is slightly more full flavored. Hence the term "pale". The best thing is that it's cheap! It is perfect for the college student's budget. It isn't too bad to shotgun either.
Sara B.
This is not my favorite cheap beer. While it can be considered a step up from some other cheap beer, Rolling Rock can taste like asparagus if it gets too close to room temperature. Does not have a good flavor and I would not buy it again. If you are wanting a cheap beer try a different one.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Let me start by saying I truly hate beer. The taste just isn't something I can tolerate, however I really like rolling rock. I can drink this beer any time and its kinda cheap. I would suggest this to even the people who cant seem to stomach beer just like me.
Bjet C.
Smooth , tasty, & light. My bil & boyfriend drink this on a daily. They absolutely enjoy this. They didn't think much of this till they tried it. It's very good also for the price if your on a budget.
Kara G.
Freehold, NJ
People may judge me, but rolling rock is my favorite beer. It's light and easy to drink and for those who aren't huge beer fanatics like me I would recommend checking it out. It's also fairly cheap.
Jason T.
Verona, WI
A great choice for a cheap beer. I prefer it in the bottles, but it is a nice refreshing taste either way. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheaper option for a beer.
Elly Q.
On a budget? beer pong? party of more than a few? here's something smooth,tasty and light. Yet starts and finishes an amazing night full of bubbly fun!
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
Great if your a frat boy low on cash. I think it tastes like piss but that's just my opinion. Like any alcoholic beverage, it gets the job done.
Crystyle P.
Best tasteful beer hands up. If I had to choose it would be this calm on the stomach refreshing all time brew. Your my bff Rolling Rock.
Dustin
This beer will put you in the same frame of mind as bud light, but it is definitely better. At the price point, it is hard to beat.
Sara U.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
Does anyone else like a lime in their Rolling Rock?
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN
I wonder if they will bring out any other flavors?
Marci P.
Why is this on the wellness area of this site?
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Does Rolling Rock make any other beer besides the extra pale?