BY FUNKO #99 in Toys

Funko DC Roller Derby Harley Quinn Pop! see more...

Raven M.
Love Harley Quinn she’s totally adorable especially in this little outfit, but this child does not stay standing. I’m the person who likes to take my pops out of the box and have them on a shelf but she will randomly fall with no warning. It’s the large head and skates I know but I wish she had a stand that came along like some of my other pop vinyls.
Jasmine Y.
Jonesboro , GA
This Harley Quinn funko is quite unique she’s a mixture of old Harley and new Harley she definitely is adorable I keep her on my shelve next to joker we totally enjoy collecting these I recommend this if your in to funkos
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
I usually go for throwback to my childhood Pops- so 80's early 90's pop culture but I couldn't pass this one up! Who doesn't love Harley Quinn?
Lisa G.
She is a cutie. I have had some issues with her standing up? Those little roller skate feet are not helping her. But she is still adorable!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This Harley Quinn is super cute buy unfortunately if you're an out of the box collector, she doesn't stand up her own too well.
Alysha R.
she's so well made i have the other figures of her too harley is my fave dc character and i wish she had even more figurines
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
My boyfriend bought this for me 2 years ago for my birthday. I really love it! Harley Quinn is my favourite character. The one thing that I wish was changed about this figurine is the ability for her to stand. Because her head is so big and legs are so small, she doesn't stand up very well. At all! Other than that, a great gift.