BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerFragrances of Ireland
Roll On Perfume Inis Energy of the Sea 027 Fluid Oz

Roll On Perfume Inis Energy of the Sea 0.27 Fluid Oz.

by Fragrances of Ireland

A convenient Energy of the Sea scented roll on perfume. Comes in a 0.27 fluid ounce (8mL) bottle. Never tested on animals! Made in Co. Wicklow, Ireland by Fragrances of Ireland. Ships same day within the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roll On Perfume Inis Energy of the Sea 0.27 Fluid Oz.!
missyhh
Wyomissing
I love this fresh and light scent. It reminds me so much of standing by the ocean and breathing in the fresh air. I have this small roll on which is perfect to throw in your purse. My only gripe is that I wish the scent lasted longer.
Katie D.
Jacksonville, FL
This perfume has a light, refreshing, androgynous scent. I've shared it with friends, relatives, and even my boyfriend and it works for everyone. It actually smells slightly different on each person, which I think is pretty cool. In the roll on form, it's a great product to keep in a purse or bag for an on-the-go scent boost.

Looking for your answer?