BY AMSCAN #21 in Art & Craft Sets

All that glitters is gold when it comes to your daughter's birthday party. Your daughter and her friends will love applying our Body Glitter gel at her next celebration. The two inch bottle comes in hot pink, aqua blue and purple. Sold in packages of twelve. see more...

Brittany B.
Oakdale, CA
I loved these as a little girl.I thought I was cool with glitter all over my skin and hair lol It smoothed on easily and washed off easily.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Decorator Expert Level 2
90's vibes! Brings back so many childhood memories! Always looked forward to getting these in the little goodie bags at friends sleepovers and then drowning my self in the glitter! Was definitely super obsessed with glitter in the 90's and still am!
Aliyah r.
I used to do that all the time on my arm but it used to mess up my papers so my teacher used to force me to wash it was a tragedy for me being with no glitter in my arms but it is trending now 😂💖
veronica m.
I remember having those as child. Good memories. I wish they still had them in stores for my child to try them out.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
I used to love these as a kid. Anything with sparkle I was obsessed with (and let's face it, I still am!). It was pretty cheap but the only downfall was that they didn't always smell the best and they dried really sticky.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
OMG, always decked in glitter I was! If it didn't sparkle, why wasn't it? I used these on clothes, my self and EVERYTHING.
Russell S.
I use to wear this all the time. For that little extra sparkle. You could apply as much or as little as you'd like.
Pam P.
8119 woodland way, semmes al. 36575
Omg this brings back so many memories we use to put this on before going to the skating rink
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
I loved the roll on glitter to put on ur cheeks or ur neck and go out parting was the thing to do omg how I miss being young
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
What girl didn't use these ?! They were the coolest and my arms and chest were always sparkling all the time
Brittany B.
Oakdale, CA
I loved these a kid I thought I was cool with glitter on my body and hair lolThese were really fun as a little girl.
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I would so love to try this out!!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
awesome any similar finds?
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
My daughter would love this is it sticky??
celia r.