BY AMSCAN #13 in Art & Craft Sets

All that glitters is gold when it comes to your daughter's birthday party. Your daughter and her friends will love applying our Body Glitter gel at her next celebration. The two inch bottle comes in hot pink, aqua blue and purple. Sold in packages of twelve. see more...

Lily V.
Lily V.
Absolutely LOVED these. I had way too many of them, I loved being covered in glitter.
veronica m.
veronica m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember having those as child. Good memories. I wish they still had them in stores for my child to try them out.
Hanane E.
Hanane E.
Hello,

It's realy so funny to have this product and I admired the quality that gives for a cheap priceI highly recommend buying it
Thanks again for for your professionalism and for this outstanding experience with you :)

Best regards,
Maneisha C.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super glittered down in the 2000's with this stuff. My favorite was the blue color. It's quite affordable and can be used all over your body including on your hair. You can call me the glitter queen back in the day
Aliyah r.
Aliyah r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to do that all the time on my arm but it used to mess up my papers so my teacher used to force me to wash it was a tragedy for me being with no glitter in my arms but it is trending now 😂💖
Leidy A.
Leidy A.
Estados unidos
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me dejaba mi cuerpo brillante y con olor a fresita o dependiendo del color super mi infancia fue esto que lindos
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
ME ENCANTABAN APARTE DE USARLOS EN MI CUERPO A VECES ME LO APLICABA EN EL CABELLO, JAJAJAJ QUE TIEMPOS!!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would so love to try this out!!
Zeynep B.
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove it soo much i want it
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter would love this is it sticky??
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it have any smell??