BY AMSCAN #13 in Art & Craft Sets

All that glitters is gold when it comes to your daughter's birthday party. Your daughter and her friends will love applying our Body Glitter gel at her next celebration. The two inch bottle comes in hot pink, aqua blue and purple. Sold in packages of twelve. see more...

Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I miss those lol it was more of a 90's thing though... I just remember my little group of girl friends all having a different color lol
Christin R.
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow who didn't have roll on glitter!?!? My daughter would love this. I loved this. Glitter is always better. And the scent was great.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yuck !! Haha 😅🙄
They always smelled so weird and left my skin sticky. I do remember these came with most makeup kits from the 90s
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember having these as a teen and going to school covered in glitter. These made applying glitter so easy and fun.

Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the roll on glitter to put on ur cheeks or ur neck and go out parting was the thing to do omg how I miss being young
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG, always decked in glitter I was! If it didn't sparkle, why wasn't it? I used these on clothes, my self and EVERYTHING.
Russell S.
Russell S.
I use to wear this all the time. For that little extra sparkle. You could apply as much or as little as you'd like.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What girl didn't use these ?! They were the coolest and my arms and chest were always sparkling all the time
Kristie P.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Loved these when I was in school so cute. Wish I knew where they sell these now my 2 girls would love them.
Pam P.
Pam P.
8119 woodland way, semmes al. 36575
Omg this brings back so many memories we use to put this on before going to the skating rink
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would so love to try this out!!
Zeynep B.
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove it soo much i want it
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter would love this is it sticky??
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it have any smell??