BY AMSCAN #16 in Art & Craft Sets

All that glitters is gold when it comes to your daughter's birthday party. Your daughter and her friends will love applying our Body Glitter gel at her next celebration. The two inch bottle comes in hot pink, aqua blue and purple. Sold in packages of twelve. see more...

Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I miss those lol it was more of a 90's thing though... I just remember my little group of girl friends all having a different color lol
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
Wow who didn't have roll on glitter!?!? My daughter would love this. I loved this. Glitter is always better. And the scent was great.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Yuck !! Haha 😅🙄
They always smelled so weird and left my skin sticky. I do remember these came with most makeup kits from the 90s
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I remember having these as a teen and going to school covered in glitter. These made applying glitter so easy and fun.

Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
I loved the roll on glitter to put on ur cheeks or ur neck and go out parting was the thing to do omg how I miss being young
Georgia S.
Ellisville , MS
OMG, always decked in glitter I was! If it didn't sparkle, why wasn't it? I used these on clothes, my self and EVERYTHING.
Russell S.
I use to wear this all the time. For that little extra sparkle. You could apply as much or as little as you'd like.
veronica m.
I remember having those as child. Good memories. I wish they still had them in stores for my child to try them out.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
What girl didn't use these ?! They were the coolest and my arms and chest were always sparkling all the time
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
I Loved these when I was in school so cute. Wish I knew where they sell these now my 2 girls would love them.
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I would so love to try this out!!
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
awesome any similar finds?
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
My daughter would love this is it sticky??
celia r.
Stockton, CA
does it have any smell??
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Loooove it soo much i want it