BY AMSCAN #13 in Art & Craft Sets

All that glitters is gold when it comes to your daughter's birthday party. Your daughter and her friends will love applying our Body Glitter gel at her next celebration. The two inch bottle comes in hot pink, aqua blue and purple. Sold in packages of twelve. see more...

Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lol it's nice how all the products I used before in my childhood years lol are coming back ,my daughter's love them specially my 4 year old she loves to cover her self in glitter ..
Jerica G.
Jerica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. Im 25 and still love using it. I grew up using this like everyday. My dad always bought mine from bath and body works. My daughter is obsessed with it!
dora s.
dora s.
This right here is the most coolest thing that I ever have seen I can't believe someone was this smart to make this I have to give who ever made this a big thums up 👍👍👍👍great job I would love to have a free sample of this product
Chudney A.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tired this at my daughter's rectial. One of the other moms had it. And said we could use it. My daughter said it was sticky. And didn't like the way it feel on her.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember having these from several different brands. My sister and I used products like this when we were little. They were so fun and some were scented!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this an elementary school in thinking I was super cool I couldn't even tell you where to find it right now but if I find it I will be buying it because it's awesome
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love these as a kid. I always have loved glitter and these were convenient and didn't make as much of a mess like regular glitter does.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i loved using this when i would go to like a birthday party or just any time i felt like having fun but the hard part is getting it all off
Mica W.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was seriously no such thing as too much glitter and considering I thought I was a spice girl I needed all the glitter I could find.
mindy j.
mindy j.
Salyersville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids loved this product they wore it to school and everywhere, also for adults even on a night out of fun little shimmer makes it fun!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would so love to try this out!!
Zeynep B.
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove it soo much i want it
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter would love this is it sticky??
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it have any smell??