BY AMSCAN #16 in Art & Craft Sets

All that glitters is gold when it comes to your daughter's birthday party. Your daughter and her friends will love applying our Body Glitter gel at her next celebration. The two inch bottle comes in hot pink, aqua blue and purple. Sold in packages of twelve. see more...

samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Had this all the time as a kid!  I love that all of the stuff I loved as a kid is now coming back in style, but better!  I had ones that had scents, and ones that didn't.  I had these in all sorts of colors, and still do as an adult, I love glitter!!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This was always one of my favorite things to have when I had sleepovers. We would literally roll the glitter all over ourselves, and especially before boy girl parties when I got a little older. Uhh I miss the 90s and early 2000s! Totally would let my little girl have this so I recommend it to any parent with a child :)
Heather R.
I can't believe I almost forgot about this! I remember my friends using this on their face and their lips but I would use it all over my body to add a little Sparkle to my arms and my neck. Looking Back Now I'm sure that I walked around Junior High looking like a disco ball lol
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Decorator Expert Level 3
The roll on body glitter! This will never not be amazing. I remember going into bath and body with my mom and begging for the blue one, that was my favorite. Then the grape one was my second favorite. It smelled so good and it made my summers brighter!!!!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Yessssss you were the stuff if you had any of these. I remember them getting all over Haha. The worst was when we tried to experiment and we got it in our eyes putting it on our faces. If you could achieve that without desaster you were extra cool.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Decorator Expert Level 2
90's vibes! Brings back so many childhood memories! Always looked forward to getting these in the little goodie bags at friends sleepovers and then drowning my self in the glitter! Was definitely super obsessed with glitter in the 90's and still am!
Amelia Kuehn A.
Winona
This lip gloss was pretty good. But I just didn't like when it would roll on dry some times. But it did the job when needed. I did enjoy it as a child, my friends and I would do make overs with it. I would recommend this to parents with children.
Tiffany G.
What else says 90s like roll on glitter?! I was obsessed with this stuff when I was a kid. Glitter on everything! I would totally buy this for my little girl once she gets a little bit older. The 90s are making a comeback right?
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
I used to love these as a kid. Anything with sparkle I was obsessed with (and let's face it, I still am!). It was pretty cheap but the only downfall was that they didn't always smell the best and they dried really sticky.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
All the girls just had to have one of each color! I remember going to the skating rink and these being sold for $1 a roll! We would put glitter on every sq in of our body that wasn't covered up!
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I would so love to try this out!!
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
awesome any similar finds?
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
My daughter would love this is it sticky??
celia r.
Stockton, CA
does it have any smell??
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Loooove it soo much i want it