Rolf Glass Spiral Stemless White Wine Glass Set of 4 - 15oz.

Savor your favorite wine in this 4-piece set of white wine glasses. These glasses showcase an eye-catching stemless style and a spiral design. They are ideally paired with other coordinating pieces of the spiral stemless glassware collection. see more...

Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love these wine glasses! The classiest ones I've seen without the stem. Stemmed glasses are great for when you have company, but when you just want to sit down with a glass after a long day it's much more functional to have these ;)
Jessica S.
I love these wine glasses! I have a new found love of stemless wine glasses. But I only bring them out with people I can trust not to break them!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert
These. Rolf glass stemless wine glasses are beautiful. They are very delicate. I feel like if I'm going to drink wine I want a stem on my glass
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love these wine glasses, I think they look very elegant and are not too expensive. Goes great with many different patterns and styles
jennifer U.
$25 for a set of four. Their nice sizes glasses and the swirl Adds to it and makes them great for every day or special occasions!
Rachel S.
medford, NJ
Decorator Expert
Loveeeeeeeee these glasses. Very nice and reasonably priced. $25 for 4 glasses, not bad. Purchased mine at target.
Nicole M.
Sooo pretty! Very elegant and modern. Great price for four of them. They go well with any celebration.
Rhonda M.
Little Rock, AR
Got these glasses as a home warming gift for a friend of mine and she loves them. Great for gatherings.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
They are perfect. I love the goblet size of the glasses and the swirl adds a subtle modern twist. I'd recommend these as gifts for recent graduates or housewarming gifts or just as a little treat for yourself.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
Is it a dishwasher safe?