BY ROLEO

This simple device will reduce muscle strain and tightness that cause pain in hands and arms. Developed by a licensed massage therapist, this massage therapy tool allows people who suffer from intense and chronic arm and hand pain to find the relief they need, without turning to medication or expensive alternatives. Features: Lasting relief from hand, wrist, forearm, and arm pain Reduces stress and relaxes musclesA physical therapy tool that's great for home or office No assembly required; No power or batteries neededA natural approach to healing Repetitive Stress InjuriesRecommended by Professional massage therapists Eases nerve compression, muscle tension and tightness Customizable and easily adjustable Testimonials:ï ½ï ½ï ½I work with my hands. After a long day of gripping and holding instruments, my forearms feel very sore. Along with stretching and exercising, I have found that regular use of the Roleo is effective at reducing the stiffness I feel in my forearms. The Roleo is the only device Iï ½ï ½ï ½fve found which targets the forearm muscles and tendons. Itï ½ï ½ï ½fs the next best thing to a professional massage. Thanks for a great product.ï ½ï ½ï ½h - R. Miyata, DDS, Seattle, WA.I have to admit, I was a little skeptical at first, but after trying the Roleo and seeing how well it worked, I recommended it to my patients suffering with symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Repetitive Stress Injuries of the forearms, wrists and hands. Patients using the Roleo have had excellent results easing, and in some cases, eliminating their symptoms.ï ½ï ½ï ½h - Dr. Bruce Householder, Doctor of Chiropractic, Los Angeles, CA."As a massage therapist in one of LA's busiest spas, I work my hands, wrists, and forearms to the extreme. After a full day of massaging clients, the Roleo therapeutic arm massager provides great relief. Just a few minutes of "rolling" and targeting trigger points along my arms and wrist and I'm ready to get back to work. Not only is the Roleo necessary fo see more...

Roleo Arm Massager
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Roleo Arm Massager!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?