BY ROLD GOLD #30 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
Pretzle's are a go to snack in my house, I even have a bag in my snack drawer in my room (yes I have a snack drawer, dont judge lol) But these cheese flavored ones are for sure one of my favorite flavors. I can eat them with sandwiches or stuffed inside or munch on them alone and be content until my next meal.
Kelsey U.
Owingsville, KY
Rold Gold Waves Cheddar Blend Pretzels are the perfect snack for on the go. I have been purchasing these for the last 10 years since I first discovered them. Rold Gold regular Pretzels have great texture and flavor but when you make them Cheddar they only get better. The cheddar flavor is very rich and long lasting. They keep you wanting more after every bite. They are definitely a snack that I repurchase every trip to the grocery store. They definitely receive 5 Stars from me.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am addicted to these cheddar pretzels. I actually have gotten my daughter addicted also. They taste so good. It's only around $4 for a bag and I always buy them when they are buy one get one free from the grocery store. They are sold at most grocery stores and super centers. I would highly recommend them to anyone as an alternative to more fattening snacks.
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
Rold Gold has awesome pretzels to begin with but when you add the cheddar they get even better. The only thing I don't like about it isn't it's very dusty and somewhat overwhelming. I'm not sure if I would recommend them do to how messy they can be but they are good.
hailey f.
Monticello, KY
tasty really good and there really salty unlike other pretzels and there good and crunchy some of the pros are there really healthy and tasty go and there are no cons about this brand of pretzels and when i eat these pretzels i eat by there self or with a sandwich this is why i love these pretzels
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
Being from Wisconsin anything cheese favored I'm like yes please I'll take 10 to start. These are no different, I wasn't sure about the shape because that was new to me but they live up to the cheese hype. Great for snacking or throwing in your lunch.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I've always loved these. One of my favorite brands.  I'm a repeat shopper for these. When I shop for these I HAVE to add this to my cart. I usually get them from Kroger. Pros they are good. Cons don't have any. I would recommend these if you are watching a movie or having a party
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
I don't buy these too often, because when I do, I end up eating the whole bag. They're not too bad, health wise, but there are better options out in the market. They do taste great, and they are addicting, but be aware, you may eat the whole bag.
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
The taste of these is not very good. The cheese is waxy and sticks to your fingers, and the taste isn't much better. The other flavors, like honey mustard, are very good and one of our favorite snacks. The cheese is just disappointing.
Alyssa M.
Bronx, NY
I love all things cheese and these nut are added to the list. They are perfect in flavor, constantly catching myself grabbing more. They are better than most chips and low priced. The perfect crisp/ pretzel with so. I have flavor!