Rold Gold® Waves Cheddar Blend Pretzel Snacks

by Rold Gold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rold Gold® Waves Cheddar Blend Pretzel Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Ocean Springs, MS
I am addicted to these cheddar pretzels. I actually have gotten my daughter addicted also. They taste so good. It's only around $4 for a bag and I always buy them when they are buy one get one free from the grocery store. They are sold at most grocery stores and super centers. I would highly recommend them to anyone as an alternative to more fattening snacks.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretzle's are a go to snack in my house, I even have a bag in my snack drawer in my room (yes I have a snack drawer, dont judge lol) But these cheese flavored ones are for sure one of my favorite flavors. I can eat them with sandwiches or stuffed inside or munch on them alone and be content until my next meal.
Blissfield, MI
Rold Gold has awesome pretzels to begin with but when you add the cheddar they get even better. The only thing I don't like about it isn't it's very dusty and somewhat overwhelming. I'm not sure if I would recommend them do to how messy they can be but they are good.
Monticello, KY
tasty really good and there really salty unlike other pretzels and there good and crunchy some of the pros are there really healthy and tasty go and there are no cons about this brand of pretzels and when i eat these pretzels i eat by there self or with a sandwich this is why i love these pretzels
Green Bay, WI
Being from Wisconsin anything cheese favored I'm like yes please I'll take 10 to start. These are no different, I wasn't sure about the shape because that was new to me but they live up to the cheese hype. Great for snacking or throwing in your lunch.
Lilburn, GA
I've always loved these. One of my favorite brands.  I'm a repeat shopper for these. When I shop for these I HAVE to add this to my cart. I usually get them from Kroger. Pros they are good. Cons don't have any. I would recommend these if you are watching a movie or having a party
Detroit, MI
Pretzels are one of my favorite snacks so when I came across these I couldn't resist the urge to buy some. I'm glad I did! They are delicious, I can't stop eating them! Adding the cheddar flavor to pretzels was the best idea ever. I suggest they add other flavors too.
Marquette, MI
When i want pretzels, these are my go to. They are great to take on go and I will continue to buy them time and time again. They are affordable as well and you get alot in the bag. You can find them at any grocery store. Kids love them too!
Rogersville, TN
Me and my family loves these pretzels. We end up eating them all in one sitting. They are just that good. We cant put them down. Its a i need to stop but just one more kind of thing with these pretzels. I would tell my friends about them just so they can suffer with me.
They are so cheesy and if you love cheese you will love these. My favorite flavored pretzels that can never be enough. Very inexpensive and great flavor. They might not be completely healthy but they are good and that's enough said. Flavor over anything.

Looking for your answer?