BY ROLD GOLD #37 in Pretzels

Rold Gold® Tiny Twists Pretzels Individual Single Serve Bags.
Since 1917.
See nutrition information on bottom. see more...

Kennedy👑
This is so good.These are my go to snack of all time.They are never disappointing.Just some plain old pretzels.love the taste they are not to salty.They meet all your expectations.So U recommend this for everybody.
Kourtney K.
tucson
I buy these from sams club and am a repeat customer
I like that they’re separated so I can easily take it with me on the go
Especially for my daughter
I can just put it in her diaper bag and not take a huge bag with me
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
These came in one of those variety packs of chips you buy for lunches. I haven't had rolled gold in a while until the other day. It reminded me how crunchy and salty they are. Good salty snack.
Amber D.
bartlesville
We use these as a snack or with lunch instead of chips. They taste amazing in cheese dip, peanut butter, chocolate or yogurt. And they are healthy and delicious.
Alyson B.
Marshville, NC
I like this brand of pretzels considering I don't usually eat pretzels. I really like the single serve bags because it is good for packing my lunch for school. For packing my lunch I will either pack nutella or peanut butter to go along with the pretzels.
Niki P.
Let me start off by saying Rold Gold is my favorite pretzel brand. You can definitely taste the difference between Rold Gold and other brands. I like the original Rold Gold pretzels. I eat them by themselves, with hummus, or pimento cheese. I definitely recommend this product. You won't be disappointed.
Melanie B.
Yummy pretzels that my kids love having these in their lunch box for snack. I also love when they choose to have pretzels because they are healthy and my kids and I....well we love these pretzels! "
jessica m.
Hampton, GA
These are so great for an on the go snack both for my self in the middle of the work day when I have yet to leave the office for lunch and soooooo great when I need some quite time in the car for a kid with a snack is a quite one! Healthy and quick solution
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
These are perfect for lunches! And on the go. They don't fill the bag up with just air and you get plenty of the salty taste. Once you have one you just can't stop! It's a perfect amount to fill you up before a meal.
sarah w.
Groton, CT
These roldgold pretzels packs are perfect size to add to my daughters lunch. She loves them with hummas. We bought them at the local grocery store. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves pretzels. The big box is also great for bulk shopping.