Rold Gold® Tiny Twists Pretzels Large Single

by Rold Gold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rold Gold® Tiny Twists Pretzels Large Single!
How would you rate this product?
Muscle Shoals , AL
These are my favorite brand for on the go snack!! They are affordable & taste great!! Plenty of product inside the bag so you get your money's worth! I'm so glad wal mart has these so I don't end eating a hole big bag at once!! Haha
We purchase these packs for concessions stands for events. They go a long way and they're always one of the most popular! The pack is affordable and it's pretty easy to find.
No Special Diet
Horace, ND
I know these aren't your typical Halloween treat but these are my favorites! My parents would always pass them out during trick or treating and I would sneak a ton of them! Super salty and satisfying!
I love this product cause it's an easy snack. I bought it at casco because it's great to take on the go. It's pretty healthy it was delicious well I thought it was. This product is super affordable and you can take it as a part of your lunch.
Russell Springs, KY
I just love, love, love, pretzels! One of my favorite snacks in the world! I strongly recommended anyone to snack on these if they never have. You are missing out on a lot!
No Special Diet
We always have to have pretzels in our house and these are our go to. The have the perfect taste and salt. Our kids love having them packed in their to go snacks.
I think these pretzels have the perfect amount of salt and are a perfect snack for those who don't wanna eat anything major but just wanna curb their hunger.
These bags are the.perfect snack for on the go. Unlike other snack bags filled with air, these are generously filled. I am completely satisfied with one bag.
Silverdale, WA
Perfect for on the go or in the office pick-me-up! Maybe a little to crunchy to munch on next to your significant other while they try to sleep though. Hah
Love these pretzels... great taste and amazing packaging, love love love . This is a must try for all. This brand will make a pretzel lover out of anyone!