Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels uploaded by Elise M.Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels uploaded by Danielle G.Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY ROLD GOLD #11 in Pretzels

Rold Gold® Pretzels Brand.
Since 1917.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date!
Tiny twists. see more...

Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS
If I am in the mood for pretzels, these are the ones I reach for. They are the right size, flavor, and have the right amount of salt. Good for out of hand eating. That are a fair price at Walmart, where i buy them. I don't buy them every trip, but pretty often.
House of M.
House of M.
These tiny twists are a favorite among the children. They love the smaller for their hands size and I love having them on hand for a quick and easy snack that they will actually eat. They travel well also which is great for people on the go, big or little.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
These are my favorite pretzels! They are so delicious and have the perfect amount of salt. I feel like I can always tell when I am eating an off brand pretzel compared to these. Nothing compares! Hands down the best pretzel out there!
Cristina Z.
Cristina Z.
My mom would always buy these for us as a snack, but later started buying more supplies and let's us make our own trail mix. This brand of pretzels is one of my favorites! I really want to try one of the dipped pretzels tho..
Karlie G.
Karlie G.
Lafayette, LA
Delicious with cheese or humus! Quick to put into lunch box or purse. I usually by a whole bag and put them into portions in zip locks for lunch the next day. Perfect snacking! Totally would recommend these!
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
Union, MS
The tiny sized pretzels help to enjoy these delightful snack in moderation. They have a perfect amount of salt; not too much and not too little. However, they have a slight off putting after taste.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I have always loved pretzels as a snack. They are quick and fill you up fast kind of snack. I love the saltiness of Rold Gold Pretzels. They are priced reasonably and are healthier than chips.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are a staple in our house. Whether we eat them plain or dip them in dips, we always have them on hand. My kids love them in peanut butter and we always put them in our homemade chex mix.
Terry K.
Terry K.
Sikeston, MO
Absolutely love these!!!! They are not as hard as other brands and have a baked taste. Perfect amount of salt. I buy several bags of these a month. They are always great for a quick snack.
Frankie P.
Frankie P.
Def my favor pretzel brand! They're really good and I love that they're so cheap. I always buy these when I'm at the grocery store and eat them with dark chocolate almond butter. So good!