BY ROLD GOLD #29 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rold Gold Pretzels Tiny Twists: Perfectly proportioned Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
Love these little pretzels, especially as an on the go snack! They may be a tad bit salty, but they are delicious and taste great with hummus. Totally recommend if you're someone who's on the run all the time.
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Such a good snake for anytime or place. Easy to pack for on the go. My kids love them! We like dipping them in all kinds of things, ranch dip, frosting, peanut butter. Always a good price. I am a repeat customer and they never disappoint. I would recommend to others.
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
I don't usually crave sweets, instead I crave salty items. Rold Gold pretzels are the perfect way to satisfy and cure my salt-tooth. These classic pretzels are great either on their own, or dipped in peanut butter and I would highly recommend them to my friends.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
These pretzels hardly last in my house! They're perfect to snack on and never seem to go stale. The Tiny Twists are my favorite because they aren't too salty or completely unsalted. I purchase these often and would recommend them to a friend!
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
Love these pretzels! They are so cute and so versatile. We use them to make different treats, we also just snack on them alone or dipped in french onion dip. Kids love how cute they are.
Thomas S.
Anderson, SC
I love these pretzels! I won’t eat any other kind of pretzel honestly! Rold Gold does it right every time. Pick them up at wal Mart, ingles, or anywhere you like to shop except Aldi. Aldi never has them :(
Danielle G.
Linthicum Hts, MD
I think I may actually have an addiction to these. They are just my perfect crunchy pretzel. I grab them just about every time I feel like a snack. If these aren't in the house I start feeling a little sad. Just the perfect consistency. I won't even eat another brand.
Meghan B.
Wichita, KS
These are my favorite pretzels! I love them as snacks on their own or dipped in peanut butter or Nutella. If I don't want a sweet treat, I will eat pretzels and string cheese! So yummy! I am typically one to go for the generic brand, but I will always buy Rold Gold over the grocery store brand.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
These pretzels were always a favorite lunch box snack. They are salted which I love and they taste great. Some pretzels are bland but these are my favorite. Buy them in the little bags in bulk to give a great serving size and last longer!
Susan H.
Woodbridge, VA
Pretzels are a much better snack than chips. They are baked rather than fried and give you a healthy snack. I like them as a snack in the afternoon to not eat too much before dinner. Choose whole grains and less salt and it is the perfect snack for your kids as well.