BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rold Gold Pretzels Tiny Twists: Perfectly proportioned Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
Love these little pretzels, especially as an on the go snack! They may be a tad bit salty, but they are delicious and taste great with hummus. Totally recommend if you're someone who's on the run all the time.
Julia H.
Aston, PA
Pretzels are one of my favorite snacks and this brand a type is my favorite because they are small enough to put in a ziplock bag and take them with you on the go! I would definitely recommend these pretzels!
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Such a good snake for anytime or place. Easy to pack for on the go. My kids love them! We like dipping them in all kinds of things, ranch dip, frosting, peanut butter. Always a good price. I am a repeat customer and they never disappoint. I would recommend to others.
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
I don't usually crave sweets, instead I crave salty items. Rold Gold pretzels are the perfect way to satisfy and cure my salt-tooth. These classic pretzels are great either on their own, or dipped in peanut butter and I would highly recommend them to my friends.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Pretzels are a snack I can eat any time and I can eat a whole bag! This brand is so tasty and has just the perfect amount of salt on them. Satisfies my pretzel craving for sure!
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
These pretzels hardly last in my house! They're perfect to snack on and never seem to go stale. The Tiny Twists are my favorite because they aren't too salty or completely unsalted. I purchase these often and would recommend them to a friend!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
These are yummy! Perfect for lunches and snacks! They are affordable, and the bag is always full of pretzels instead of air! I usually buy these every time I need to go grocery shopping cause they go fast at my house!
Shanna P.
El Paso, TX
Love these pretzels! They are so cute and so versatile. We use them to make different treats, we also just snack on them alone or dipped in french onion dip. Kids love how cute they are.
Lucy S.
I love these pretzels. They are the not to thick and not to thin, they are just right with the right amount of salt. I love to dip these in cheese. They also go great with hummus.
Thomas S.
Anderson , SC
I love these pretzels! I won’t eat any other kind of pretzel honestly! Rold Gold does it right every time. Pick them up at wal Mart, ingles, or anywhere you like to shop except Aldi. Aldi never has them :(
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's your "must have" to go with pretzels?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Will you be having these at your super bowl party?
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
Anyone else love to dip these in chocolate? !
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone else eat these with honey mustard and spinach dip?