BY ROLD GOLD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rold Gold Pretzels Tiny Twists: Perfectly proportioned Kosher see more...

Frangely T.
MIRAMAR, FL
Love these little pretzels, especially as an on the go snack! They may be a tad bit salty, but they are delicious and taste great with hummus. Totally recommend if you're someone who's on the run all the time.
Julia H.
Salem, NJ
Pretzels are one of my favorite snacks and this brand a type is my favorite because they are small enough to put in a ziplock bag and take them with you on the go! I would definitely recommend these pretzels!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
These are yummy! Perfect for lunches and snacks! They are affordable, and the bag is always full of pretzels instead of air! I usually buy these every time I need to go grocery shopping cause they go fast at my house!
Shanna P.
El paso, TX
Love these pretzels! They are so cute and so versatile. We use them to make different treats, we also just snack on them alone or dipped in french onion dip. Kids love how cute they are.
Lucy S.
I love these pretzels. They are the not to thick and not to thin, they are just right with the right amount of salt. I love to dip these in cheese. They also go great with hummus.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
So good! one of my favorite go to snacks. They aren't that bad for you health wise, yes they are salty but hey are pretzels after all. The price is always right on them comes in different sizes bags and can be found anywhere. I recommend you try these pretzels you wont be sorry
Nancy H.
Saginaw, MI
Pretzels are always a great snack, especially when you are running low on cash and time. I always enjoy adding pretzels into different types of salads in place of traditionally croutons. These pretzels are especially healthy and give you all of the pleasure without the guilt.
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
Good for a grab and go snack but they'll make you thirsty! I usually grab them on planes and road trips because they always fill the spot. I like pretzels even better with a little bit of hummus. Always cheap and come in big bags! Haven't met someone who wouldn't take a handful yet.
Amber C.
Wright City, MO
Great for long car rides and trips. Also good for a light and healthier snack. They are absolutely delicious. I have never been a big fan of pretzels but this brand does make me a sucker for them. You can usually find them anywhere and I would recommend.
Lauren N.
These are my boyfriend and I's go to snack that does not make us feel like we are pigs. These pretzels are the perfect size and have the perfect amount of salt. They are very low in fat so they are a guilt free snack for us to grab and go. There are also tons of wonderful recipes that can be made using this pretzels. I will continue to buy these as a snack.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's your "must have" to go with pretzels?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Will you be having these at your super bowl party?
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
Anyone else love to dip these in chocolate? !
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone else eat these with honey mustard and spinach dip?

Walmart