BY ROLD GOLD #7 in Pretzels

Rold Gold® Brand Tiny Twists Pretzels.
Since 1917.
Made with all natural ingredients.
No MSG - no preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
1 lb bag share some!
RG The Gold Standard Classic™.
Low fat 1g fat per serving.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date! see more...

LaQuandra C.
LaQuandra C.
De Kalb, MS
I love pretzels so much because they are inexpensive, they are more healthier than chips, crunchy, and I like this brand because they are not as salty as other brands I have tried in the past. Sometimes when I get bored of just eating plain pretzels I eat them with peanut butter, marshmallows or a combination of both.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
These are my all time favorite pretzels! The amount of salt on this product is perfect and makes the taste amazing. These pretzels are perfect for the summertime, either bringing to the beach, the pool, or having them for a party. They are an inexpensive treat, making them one of my favorite snacks.
April W.
April W.
These are the best pretzels that I have ever tried.They have the right amount of salt and just taste really good.Their price is acceptable as well as the quantity in the bag.Their is nothing bad to say about this at all.I eat these at work when I am on the run and need a quick snack.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Foodie Expert
These are good but not great. Honestly if you want just a plain traditional mini pretzel, Snyders of Hanover is a much better brand! The pretzels are just better tasting, and not as thin. Rold Gold just has more of a salty, artificial taste that I'm not crazy about!
Kati H.
Kati H.
These are my favorite pretzels! I would never buy another kind! They are the perfect amount salty. I think the best part is that they do not crush as easily as others. They are a little more expensive than store brand but they are so worth it!!!
Ty C.
Ty C.
Best pretzels hands down! Good crunch, saltiness, and price. Can find them virtually anywhere. Easy to pack. Almost everyone eats them. You can cover them in chocolate yourself and they are good too. Seriously try them you won't regret it.
Myka W.
Myka W.
Hoquiam, WA
This is my favorite brand of pretzel and one of my favorite snacks. This is one of the first things I reach for. You can get these affordable priced snacks at any grocery store. They have great flavor and are just an all around good snack.
Kelslie H.
Kelslie H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite go to snack!!! It's easy when on the run to pack a little Baggie of pretzels or bring the whole bag. The whole family loves it but I usually keep a mommy stash for myself since snacks go fast in our family!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rold gold is my favorite pretzel brand because there is not too much salt but also not too little salt and they are pretty affordable and very delicious! I recommend this anyone who likes salty but not too much.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
These pretzels are always the best there are fresh I enjoy to eat them and they're also great for snacks and mix them up with peanuts as well I make my own snack grab-and-go bag and my kids love them as well
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's your "must have" to go with pretzels?
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Will you be having these at your super bowl party?
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
Anyone else love to dip these in chocolate? !
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone else eat these with honey mustard and spinach dip?