BY ROLD GOLD #43 in Pretzels

Rold Gold® Brand Tiny Twists Pretzels.
Since 1917.
Made with all natural ingredients.
No MSG - no preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
1 lb bag share some!
RG The Gold Standard Classic™.
Low fat 1g fat per serving.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date! see more...

Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Pretzels are a snack I can eat any time and I can eat a whole bag! This brand is so tasty and has just the perfect amount of salt on them. Satisfies my pretzel craving for sure!
Lucy S.
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzels. They are the not to thick and not to thin, they are just right with the right amount of salt. I love to dip these in cheese. They also go great with hummus.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Foodie Expert
So good! one of my favorite go to snacks. They aren't that bad for you health wise, yes they are salty but hey are pretzels after all. The price is always right on them comes in different sizes bags and can be found anywhere. I recommend you try these pretzels you wont be sorry
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
Foodie Expert
Yummy lower calorie treat! Pretzels are my go to when I need a healthier alternative to chips. Rold Gold never disappoints. Larger pretzels seem to be more bready and less salty, but these mini pretzels have the right amount of salt in every bite. I'm giving a 4 star review simply because I've had saltier pretzels, but if a super salty pretzel isn't what you are looking for, then this would be a 5 star review.
Lauren N.
These are my boyfriend and I's go to snack that does not make us feel like we are pigs. These pretzels are the perfect size and have the perfect amount of salt. They are very low in fat so they are a guilt free snack for us to grab and go. There are also tons of wonderful recipes that can be made using this pretzels. I will continue to buy these as a snack.
Madai L.
Foodie Expert
Fave pretzels ever! They go so well with hummus or Nutella or just buy themselves! You can easily find it in your local grocery store. It definitely met my expectations. Pretzels are perfect for when you're host a game night or a get together at your home as it doesn't have any ingredients people are commonly allergic to.
Alessandra S.
Colbert, WA
These things are great. These tiny salty little dudes are a staple in my house. The kiddo loves them and they are great for snacking, or dipping if you have a good, thick, chocolate sauce or whatever else you like to combine with this salty deliciousness. or eating, if you're drinking too much and you need to fill your belly with something that will soak up all the alcohol.
Myka W.
Hoquiam, WA
This is my favorite brand of pretzel and one of my favorite snacks. This is one of the first things I reach for. You can get these affordable priced snacks at any grocery store. They have great flavor and are just an all around good snack.
Brianna N.
Selma
Foodie Expert
I flat out refuse to buy any other brand of pretzels. No other brand is as salty, as crisp and thin, or as satisfying. And believe me, I've tried every brand and style of pretzel out there. These are hands down my favorite. They simply can't be beat, especially with some sour cream and onion dip. Mmm!
Jennifer T.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
As a child I never liked pretzels.  They were salty and too sharp for my small mouth.  As an adult, I've never loved pretzels more! Especially for a late night snack without all the guilt--enough to satisfy hunger but not pack on pounds. I especially love pretzels with spinach dip!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's your "must have" to go with pretzels?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Will you be having these at your super bowl party?
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
Anyone else love to dip these in chocolate? !
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone else eat these with honey mustard and spinach dip?