Rold Gold® Thins Pretzels

by Rold Gold

#4 in Pretzels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rold Gold® Thins Pretzels!
chesapeake
i love these pretzels honestly they’re so good and they remind me of sunday school snack time after a long hour of praising jesus
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
North York , ON
Yummy pretzels, good about of salt and good texture as far as pretzels go. I like that they’re a little thinner than regular ones
Kissimmee, FL
They have these at my job and I love them if I’m in a salty mood I’ll buy them and they aren’t that expensive something they bogo
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
Morgantown, WV
I always request these when someone asks for my snack preferences. I adore these, as well as the other pretzels from this company
northern michigan
Seem to be on sale the most often, stay fresh for a reasonable amount of time, crispy, salty, in constant rotation in our house.
Organic, No Special Diet
Hartford , CT
Purchased at: Walmart
A classic delicious snack that never let's me down when I'm in a salty crunchy sort of mood.. I especially love them with hummus
Silt, CO
Classic. Love to eat these with onion dip or even queso. By themselves are never bad either. Light snack that will hold you over
Simi Valley, California
Pretzels are always a good snack. I eat the pretzels plain most of the time or sometimes dip them in chocolate or white chocolate
Jacksonville
I love this healthy snack. Its filling. And can be fun i like to dip mine in chocolate. Let it get hard and put sprinkles on it.
Simple but really good especially when you’re tempted by popcorn and pop stick to pretzels their definitely the healthier choice
Nut Free