BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
candis j.
Nashville, NC
Ate these alot as a kid especially for a snack at school, still love them to this day. Delicious healthy snack. Not to salty and you can even dip them in any dip you like besides eating them plain. Rold Gold® Sticks Pretzels
Rhianna D.
Pittsburgh
I love the sticks version of pretzels because it’s easy to dip in peanut butter or ranch. They’re also convenient to pack in lunches. The taste is really good, too. Not the best pretzel I’ve ever had, but I really enjoy these.
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
Pretzels are the perfect snack in any situation. They’re bland enough if your stomach is upset, but have the perfect amount of salt if you need a little flavor in your day. Sometimes they have too much salt for my liking, but they’re so good!
Kelli G.
Whitehouse
Road trip snack pick this product. These are my go to snacks when I have a long road trip. They are great. Everything about this product meets my expectation. It's also a great party snack. Who can really turn down pretzels.
Courtney S.
Oneida, KY
My favorite snack is rold gold pretzel sticks. They are good and Rold Gold has always been my favorite type of "pretzel brand." They are affordable and the bag is pretty full. I have bought these before and will definitely buy again. They are great with ranch!
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
Pretzels are always the perfect snack. Light crisp and salty and so perfect for dipping. These are so cheap and i like to take them on the go. I like buying them in Publix or target because they do bogo. & Is highly recommend
peyton b.
Searcy, AR
i loveeee pretzels. they’re addicting! like once i start eating, i can’t stop, kind of thing. affordable! many different brands! this is my go-to tho. available in big bags or little snack bags! filling & salty. love them!
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
My daughter and I love these! They’re not too salty, and they’re just a great snack to go when we are in a rush! They aren’t the healthiest snack, but they’re not the most unhealthy. Definitely my favorite brand of pretzels
Amanda M.
Will always be my favorite type of pretzels. I love the packaging and they’re super inexpensive and very tasty. I would recommend them to anyone who’s a pretzel fan who wants something to much on that isn’t to bad for you.
haley h.
indianapolis
love how light and airy these are with the right amount of salt! I love these with honey mustard or cheese! very delicious snack! and who doesn't love pretzels??? not sure how healthy these are but will still keep buying!!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

Walmart