BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
These are my go-to snack when I'm having a full 9 hr day at school and then going straight to work. They are super easy to eat and can be dipped in just about anything. Hummus, guacamole, you name it; it'd probably taste delicious in it. I can't say enough good things about this pretzel
Kat W.
Palestine, TX
Rold Gold Pretzel sticks are the only brand of pretzels I will buy, mainly because they have the perfect amount of salt! This is my favorite salty snack, especially with nutella!! It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty if you're the kind of person that enjoys that.
elizabeth s.
Jeffersonville, IN
These pretzels are great right out of the bag or perfect used with dip. They also make great "toothpicks" for cheese! They are very affordable for the quantity. I would recommend them to everyone!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
These are a perfect snack! They fill me up, but are fat free! Also, I love keeping a zip lock bag of these in my desk drawer at work. They really do the trick when my stomach starts grumbling and lunch is nowhere in sight! These are pricier than store brands, but I think they're worth it! Grab them at any grocery store!
Gina C.
Lakewood, OH
Rold gold is my go to pretzel brand. Always tastes great and great for a snack or to pack in my lunches. Low fat! I prefer the taste of these to other pretzels. I love the sticks especially when I'm dipping! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kari M.
Classic pretzels! They are not too heavy on the salt which is good. They also are really fresh! Sometimes you get pretzels and they almost taste stale. I have never had an issue with this brand. Will continue to enjoy these :D
Audrey S.
I'm a sucker for a good pretzel, and Rold Gold has my number. Their pretzels are always just the right balance between lightness and crunchiness--never too dense but never too light. Whenever I pass these at the supermarket; I have to buy a bag.
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI
A bit sweet and a bit salty. The perfect combo. These are always in my cupboard, car and my desk drawer at work. They are easy to just grab and go for a quick snack. Low calories and low carbs (good for my diabetic husband with a sweet tooth!) And I can usually always find a coupon!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
You can't go wrong with these pretzels! Theyre amazing with sour cream and onion dip. If you're looking to sweeten things up a bit, try dipping them in your favorite cake frosting. It calls for an amazing sweet and savory snack!
Jakara J.
Winchester, VA
These are the perfect snack. I love the size, easy for an on the go snack. Just enough salt on each pretzel and just the right taste. I'm definitely obsessed, and the brand is always a go to.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?