BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Jennifer R.
New Orleans, LA
My three year old likes these. They keep her occupied during church. Not much to say about them. They're pretzels. I bought them at target. I don't know if they're healthy, but they're better than chips and fine in moderation.
Jenna C.
I love the Rold Gold pretzel sticks- they're one of my favorite snacks/ side with a meal because they taste good and you can eat a lot of them for a low amount of calories. I would recommend them if you're looking for a good healthy snack
Emily H.
Elkhart, IN
This product is delicious. They are the perfect blend of slat and dough. I think they are pretty healthy snacks too and go well with dips or on their own. They are also supper affordable and I plan to continue trying their products.
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL
I have purchased these pretzel sticks numerous time and the are always fresh and crisp! Perfect snack alone or dipped in peanut butter. Great snack for kid's lunches.
Martina B.
These pretzels are my absolute favorite brand the sticks are bomb. I prefer the big thin pretzels more than anything but these are very good as well and addictive.
Carolyn B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks are a favorite at our house. The sticks are small, so it is easy to take just a few, and low enough in calories to eat a handful. We have tried other brands but the flavor and quality never quite reach Rold Gold so we definitely recommend them. My personal favorites are the big pretzel sticks (the inside is delicious)!
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I actually prefer the stick shape to the traditional pretzel shape, especially for dipping, since I don't like a lot of dip on my chips or pretzels. They are great to snack on by themselves as well. They are perfect for a salty, crunchy snack, as an alternative to potato chips.
Morrisa J.
Odenville, AL
I *LOVE* these pretzels! 😊. They are a light snack that are perfect for on the go, and they are a beach bag essential for me! I don't feel bad eating them because I know they are a healthy alternative to other snack foods. They are also perfect paired with peanut butter!
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
Rold Gold is the best pretzel maker hands down! I live these because they are not too thick, which makes you have to chew them for a long time. The flavor is also great.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
These are one of my all-time guilty pleasures. The Rold Gold Pretzel Stick is just a well-made pretzel that you can bring to any party. Perfect intersection of salty and savory.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?