BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Rold Gold pretzel sticks are a staple in our household. Being a baker and mom I love to make creative snacks for my children and their classes at school, and using pretzel sticks gives me so many options. They have the best flavor and crisp of all the pretzels.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
Another item which is never missing in my house. My son is addicted to this brand pretzels in any form or shape! I must be sure i have full stock of them every week! And i feel good to give them to my 5 years old son, this is a healthier snack than many around!
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Rold Gold Pretzel Sticks make quick and easy snacks! They are tasty and compliment  with cheese, chocolate, peanut butter and other dipping options. They are a healthier alternative for snacking. Try it with an apple. Great for kids too. Recommend.
Erin H.
San Francisco, CA
These pretzels are my go to snack and taste great with anything. I like to eat them wit hummus, cream cheese, jelly, or really anything! These are definitely a must have in the snack cupboard and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a salty treat.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I get these for my homemade dips. They're perfect for dipping and still have a great pretzel flavor. One bag can last a whole small get together. They're very affordable and I've been buying this brand for years so I trust their quality and flavor.
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
I love the salty crunch of a rold gold pretzel stick. They are a healthy salty snack that is great for lunches or in the evening in front of the tv. They are always fresh and delicious and if I’m not careful the whole bag is gone before I know it.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
A classic snack that everyone can enjoy! I like dipping mine in cream cheese. I typically get these from any grocery store. They're so easy to pick up and snack on with just about anything. I like to pack them with my lunch for a crunchy snack!
Cassandra A.
Olathe, KS
Rold Gold has-hands down-the best buttery taste above the other brands. I actually first tried Rold Gold thins YEARS ago when I lived in Tucson. I won a contest with our local radio station 1490 am and it was sponsored by Rold Gold which was a brand-new product at the time. I've been a fan ever since 😊
Claudia R.
Gainesville
These are such a classic snack - how could you go wrong?! I love to pack these for my lunches as a quick pick-me-up during the day. I pair them with carrots and hummus, and that really helps calm down my cravings.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
Rolf gold is my go to pretzel brand. You can't be the flavor and they seem to last longer. They have the perfect crunch and balance of salt to pretzel. Favorite reading snack.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

back