BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Alexis F.
Binghamton
Favorite kind of pretzels! When it comes to a small snacks this are my go to food. They are never disappointing, always delicious. You can have a small amount and that is filling enough.
Ashley S.
El Cajon, CA
Love these. They are not to salty and delicious. Fill me up when I need a snack. I have bought these multiple time. It has met my expectations and more. I bought this at target. I recommend these to many.
Jailine C.
Mecca, CA
I love pretzels so much . I usually go with the original flavored because I personally think it taste way better . I honestly could eat half a the bag or not the whole bag . I don't they are healthy but they are healthier that a bag of hot cheetos . I definitely recommend  it if your a pretzel lover
Breana R.
The pretzel sticks are a favorite of mine! Great for snacking and on the go and have the right amount of salt on them. You can never go wrong with this product, the Rold Gold sticks are better in comparison to Synders that can sometimes be too thick.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I love to lick the salt off the sticks. Then shove the sticks in my mouth. And gorge on them till I finish the whole bag that I bought from Walmart for about three dollars a bag.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
These are a great snack and my son loves these pretzels as a snack for school and there a must for any school lunch. They have a great price point and I would recommend them to any one looking for a good snack.
Melissa L.
I love the pretzel sticks! I can dip them in almost anything and they're still good. Most of the time they don't even break which is more than I can say for generic pretzels...
Courtney W.
My favorite pretzels ever! The flavor is really delicious and I love the crunch the smaller sticks have. They are extremely satisfying too. A serving size is 53 pretzels! Haha
Katina J.
Rold Gold pretzel sticks are so yummy. A healthy snack that actually tastes great. They have a nice snap when you bite them. These pretzel stocks never disappoint me.
Taylor B.
Oak Ridge
Great at any low key party for sure. If you like hard pretzels you'll love these! In my family we love to serve them with grapes and cheese at tailgates and birthdays.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?