BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Tristan H.
The best pretzels out there. I personally also like the flavored ones as well. This is what my son requests to send in to school when it’s his turn to bring snack.
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
Hands down the best snack ever. They are tasty and you dont feel bad if you get a little more than you should. They are easy to find and the price is not too bad.
Kalisha C.
Tallahassee , FL
These are a great snack. I’m not sure but I do believe pretzels are healthy. The pretzel sticks are a good size for snacking. They are delicious, I’d recommend them to my friends
Kendall D.
Iowa City, IA
Purchased at: Kmart
These are so yummy and great with some cheese or dipped in. This product is wonderful. I have has these multiple times because it is easy to grab and go and is a great value. I need to buy some more. Very good
Mary M.
Pretzel sticks are a treat in our home but they are delicious and fun to eat. My one year-old and I can share some and we enjoy dipping this in hummus for an extra burst of flavor. I purchased them at the supermarket for two dollars on sale and it will last quite some time. I will definitely purchased this product again
Aimee B.
Ever since i got pregnant i’ve had “morning” sickness all day, everyday. I’m 12 weeks and still get sick in the morning but these have been my best friend for the past few days. I eat a handful or two as soon as i wake up with a glass of cold water and it curbs the nausea long enough until i can actually wake up and eat real food. If you’re pregnant and have morning sickness I highly recommend you grab a bag of these to keep by your bed!
DInah G.
Who could say anything bad about these pretzels?! They are perfect for parties. Light weight and once you start you cannot stop. I love that they are filling but not fattening. I always recommend these for kids parties because they are the perfect size without over filling the kids before they eat dinner.
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
Pretzels are my favorite snack! I especially love the sticks. Rold Gold makes one of my favorite pretzel sticks EVER! Super affordable and you get so much for such a small price. I believe we purchase a bag every month. The bags last along time because of how many sticks come in one bag.
Alexis T.
Rold Gold's Pretzel Sticks are so delicious! If you're the kind of snacked that loves to snack, but realize that you eat too many, this is perfect because it's serving per 53 sticks is 100 calories! Good for also sharing at a party or on a roadtrip, and reasonable price because there are plenty to go around :)
Hannah. B.
Portales
If you want to know what the best hard pretzel in the world tastes like, eat these. I buy them a lot out of the year and I always am sad I didn’t rebuy sooner. 10/10 would recommend. Show these to your friends, your neighbors, your dog. Even pretzel haters would like these.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?