BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Courtney S.
Oneida, KY
My favorite snack is rold gold pretzel sticks. They are good and Rold Gold has always been my favorite type of "pretzel brand." They are affordable and the bag is pretty full. I have bought these before and will definitely buy again. They are great with ranch!
Kelli G.
Whitehouse
Road trip snack pick this product. These are my go to snacks when I have a long road trip. They are great. Everything about this product meets my expectation. It's also a great party snack. Who can really turn down pretzels.
haley h.
indianapolis
love how light and airy these are with the right amount of salt! I love these with honey mustard or cheese! very delicious snack! and who doesn't love pretzels??? not sure how healthy these are but will still keep buying!!
Lynette K.
Tucson, AZ
I buy these so often cause my kids love them! They're easy for my youngest to eat and hold herself. The taste is always great too! They have the perfect amount of salt and are a must have with kids. The best pretzels!!!
Brandi S.
Somerset, KY
I am a salty snackers.  One of my favorite go to snacks has to be pretzels, so of course I want a good amount of salt on my pretzels.  Rold Gold always provides that.  They are more expensive than store brand pretzel sticks, but the flavor does surpass others.
Sallie A.
Brunswick, Ga
I love these, I have tried store brands before but I'm sticking with Rold Gold! I love the sticks better than the twists, don't know why maybe it's a phychological thing! I think pretzels are healthier than chips!
Jazlyn I.
Dover, NJ
The pretzels tasted fresh and they were a good quick snack. You grab a few and you're good to go, but it's hard just to eat a couple. Once you have a few you can't seem to stop eating them, they are that good. Would recommend for a quick snack.
Greaisha J.
Tampa, FL
What can you say pretzels is a classic snack. You can pair it with everything. Specially chocolate. Yum. Who doesn't love pretzels and chocolate. At home we always have pretzels bag to snack on. We love them.
Harley F.
Rold Gold Pretzel company is the way to go for all your pretzel needs. They layer their pretzels with a nice even layer of salt not too little like most companys. I find the stick pretzels to be the best kind.
Karina W.
The best brand of pretzels and the best shape! We dip them in ranch dressing here. I love the flavor and they have just the right amount of salt on them to make them perfect. Will definitely purchase again!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?