BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?4 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Katie M.
Reading , PA
I can't stop eating these they're so good! I love pretzels and these are the best! They're not too salty and with just the right amount of crunch they make a perfect snack wherever you go. Plus they're cheap and you can find them just about anywhere.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I like to eat the pretzel sticks because I can eat a handful and still not over eat. I get the satisfaction that I was looking for in a snack. Pretzel sticks are a delicious low cost way of staying on track if you are trying to eat healthy.
Annika B.
Nashville, TN
I don't know what it is about Rold Gold, but it's the brand I always reach for. It usually on sale at the grocery store and I buy it every month or so. I love dipping them into half of an avocado in the afternoon and I've gotten so many friends into this habit.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I remember always eating these as a kid. It was the thing to have pretzel sticks with your lunch. They're a great snack and awesome for kids and adults alike. They go great with any kind of dip from nutella to onion dip.
Molly Z.
Go to snack for dips! I love using these for all kinds of dips. They're also great on their own as a snack or with lunch! These snacks can also be used in delicious dessert recipes, like cherry and jello bars with pretzel crusts.
Mya H.
Allen Park, MI
Love these pretzels super good and have the perfect amount of salt. These are my favorite pretzels. They are a little bit messy as crumbs seem to end up everywhere. They are also fairly healthy too!! I would recommend to all my fellow pretzel lovers!!
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
These pretzel sticks are very versatile in what you can do. Sometimes I will add cheese cubes to these for a snack, or you can eat them plain, crush them up to bread chicken, or even covered in chocolate to make a "birds nest" dessert. These are great for healthy snacking or just to use in recipes.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
These are my favorite brand of pretzels! These pretzel sticks are great alone, but sometimes I will dip them into peanut butter or different dips. They're great to pack as a snack, and the bag has a ton of servings.
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
Best brand of pretzels ever!!! No one I know will buy a different brand of pretzels because none of them taste as good as Rold Gold. Pretzels are such a good and healthy snack, and this brand is the best!
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I love pretzels and I love how they seem to last longer than any other chip I buy. I love the taste and the saltiness I buy these all the time and would recommend this to anyone who loves that salty taste. They are a great snack and at least for me very filling compared to other chips
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?