BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Mya H.
Allen Park, MI
Love these pretzels super good and have the perfect amount of salt. These are my favorite pretzels. They are a little bit messy as crumbs seem to end up everywhere. They are also fairly healthy too!! I would recommend to all my fellow pretzel lovers!!
Molly Z.
Go to snack for dips! I love using these for all kinds of dips. They're also great on their own as a snack or with lunch! These snacks can also be used in delicious dessert recipes, like cherry and jello bars with pretzel crusts.
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
These pretzel sticks are very versatile in what you can do. Sometimes I will add cheese cubes to these for a snack, or you can eat them plain, crush them up to bread chicken, or even covered in chocolate to make a "birds nest" dessert. These are great for healthy snacking or just to use in recipes.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
These are my favorite brand of pretzels! These pretzel sticks are great alone, but sometimes I will dip them into peanut butter or different dips. They're great to pack as a snack, and the bag has a ton of servings.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I love pretzels and I love how they seem to last longer than any other chip I buy. I love the taste and the saltiness I buy these all the time and would recommend this to anyone who loves that salty taste. They are a great snack and at least for me very filling compared to other chips
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
Best brand of pretzels ever!!! No one I know will buy a different brand of pretzels because none of them taste as good as Rold Gold. Pretzels are such a good and healthy snack, and this brand is the best!
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like eating the pretzels especially if you are trying to diet. These kinds of pretzels have been around forever but I've just now started to give them a try and I love them as a snack. If you are dieting this is a great alternative to a unhealthy snack. 10/10 would recommend
Alex W.
Fremont, CA
these pretzel sticks are so good!!! and super easy to eat "bite size" to be exact. you can eat them whenever and wherever to get that salty craving to go away. its even convenient to give to your kids as a snack instead of some over salted chips which they've already eaten all day.
Dawn R.
Byesville
My children like this item a great deal.  I also like them for instead of greasy chips they can have healthy pretzel sticks for an afternoon snack.  I highly recommend this product for they are really good and a healthy choice to eat everyday.  They are also sold at a good price.
Gemini M.
Love these pretzels. They are mine and my son's favorite! Great snack that you can pair with a dip of peanut butter or chocolate spread. Love how thin they are. Great crunch and flavor. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?