BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Personally, we love the pretzel sticks because they work best for the different dips I like to make! They are a great snack for our lunches too. By far, these are my favorite pretzels!
Ceili F.
We don’t reach for any other type of pretzel at the store. These are too good to deviate from and perfect for all members of the family. Great for snacking and for parties!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Love the pretzels in sticks 🥨 👍🏻😍 salty , crunchy all the good thimsg. Can take your time eating them.. don’t have to move a million little prices in your mouth at once
Nicole C.
Vancouver, WA
The best tasting pretzels in the game! I eat them by themselves, or with cheese sprinkled on them. I'll dip them in things, or just snack on them with a string cheese!
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
Hands down the best snack ever. They are tasty and you dont feel bad if you get a little more than you should. They are easy to find and the price is not too bad.
Kalisha C.
Tallahassee , FL
These are a great snack. I’m not sure but I do believe pretzels are healthy. The pretzel sticks are a good size for snacking. They are delicious, I’d recommend them to my friends
Mary M.
Pretzel sticks are a treat in our home but they are delicious and fun to eat. My one year-old and I can share some and we enjoy dipping this in hummus for an extra burst of flavor. I purchased them at the supermarket for two dollars on sale and it will last quite some time. I will definitely purchased this product again
Sar, P.
New Bern
This is a great snack to eat it's in a stick form so it's really easy to bite and it has the right amount of salt on it. I love this snack and every pretzel lover should try it. It's a great tasty snack and you can share it or take it on the go. It will fill your stomach when your a little bit gingery so I do recommend it.
Yvonne H.
Davis, CA
I am not much of a salty chips type of a person so I do not really go out and find one to eat. However, if I see it laying around I would eat it and it's pretty good. I kind of prefer the sticks over the traditional shape because it's easier to bite into it. I do not have to open my mouth too wide. It's fun to mess around with too because they're sticks and you can pretend they are matches or building flat houses out of the sticks when you are bored.
Dinah G.
Who could say anything bad about these pretzels?! They are perfect for parties. Light weight and once you start you cannot stop. I love that they are filling but not fattening. I always recommend these for kids parties because they are the perfect size without over filling the kids before they eat dinner.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?