BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Lexy C.
This is such a versatile snack and can be used in so many fun ways. They are so tasty and not terrible for you. I will always buy these pretzels and love how many you get in each bag. You get your money’s worth with this brand.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Personally, we love the pretzel sticks because they work best for the different dips I like to make! They are a great snack for our lunches too. By far, these are my favorite pretzels!
Rachel C.
I got addicted to these when I was pregnant with my daughter.. they have just the right amount of salt! Now (my daughter is over a year old) I still buy them all the time to pack in my lunch, or for late night snacks!
Jennifer G.
Love this brand of pretzels! Not too thick or salty like some other brands out there. My favorite snack, and great for anyone trying to keep their snacks low in calories.
Nicole C.
Vancouver, WA
The best tasting pretzels in the game! I eat them by themselves, or with cheese sprinkled on them. I'll dip them in things, or just snack on them with a string cheese!
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
I like these because they’re a stick. When they came out with these or I finally noticed they had them I fell inlove. I love to dip them in cheese.” Such a yummy snack.
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite brand of pretzel. These bags are around 4 dollars at publix which is expensive for me but it doesn’t stop me from buying them or recommending them
Danielle F.
Kensington
I honestly bel be that Snyder’s is a better brand of pretzels for certain ones and this is one of them. They don’t seem as strong and have a tendency to break easier
Tristan H.
The best pretzels out there. I personally also like the flavored ones as well. This is what my son requests to send in to school when it’s his turn to bring snack.
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
Hands down the best snack ever. They are tasty and you dont feel bad if you get a little more than you should. They are easy to find and the price is not too bad.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?