BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Dawna G.
Jemison
These are my favorites of the pretzels. I'm not sure why. I think it is just the shape. I can eat two or three at a time. I love to have snacks In the car. This is my favorite car snack. I don't know if car snake are a thing, but they should be!
Kevan D.
Germantown
These pretzels are a must have on hand in our house. Having a toddler means having multiple snacks on hand to help with my little muncher in between meals and something to have when you’re on the go. These do the trick.
Hannah A.
Columbus
We constantly have these at my house! They are perfect for when you're on the go, at the pool, or just watching a movie. They satisfy your salty craving without making you feel sick like potato chips! A forever staple for my pantry! Couldn't love them any more!
Kathryn D.
Boston
I love these things. They're tiny and easy to eat, and perfect for dipping. I like dipping them in peanut butter or Nutella They'd probably be pretty good with dip, too. I like small versions of food and I like pretzels, and these combine the two.
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
I love these pretzel sticks, the flavor is great and they have the perfect amount of salt, not too much but not too little. I use them to dip in things like ranch, Nutella, peanut butter, and hummus. They are versatile and go with sweet and salty!
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I love the amount of salt on these and how thin they are. They’re perfect for the whole family to enjoy. They are my go to snack choice and my toddlers. Needless to say, there is always pretzels in the house
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Pretzel sticks are the best. They’re great in peanut butter, hazelnut, or even cheese. They’re easier for my kids to keep track of too. They don’t fall apart when they bite them. Less mess for me is awesome
Shelby P.
Waco, TX
We always have a bag or two of pretzels in our pantry. They are great as a quick snack, as a healthy side with a sandwich, or baked with some seasoning. Pretzels make me feel less guilty about my snacking.
Sandra O.
Oakland
I love these pretzel sticks. You can always grab a bunch in your hand and just eat away. They always taste good and fresh. Great as snack for any occasion. The price is really good for a big bag.
Lexy C.
This is such a versatile snack and can be used in so many fun ways. They are so tasty and not terrible for you. I will always buy these pretzels and love how many you get in each bag. You get your money’s worth with this brand.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?