BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
My favorite out of all of the told pretzel's. Rold Gold Pretzels, Sticks, Classic Style, 15 oz (425.2 g) are great as can after noon snack. I enjoy the salty flavor
Mary M.
Pretzel sticks are a treat in our home but they are delicious and fun to eat. My one year-old and I can share some and we enjoy dipping this in hummus for an extra burst of flavor. I purchased them at the supermarket for two dollars on sale and it will last quite some time. I will definitely purchased this product again
Yvonne H.
Davis, CA
I am not much of a salty chips type of a person so I do not really go out and find one to eat. However, if I see it laying around I would eat it and it's pretty good. I kind of prefer the sticks over the traditional shape because it's easier to bite into it. I do not have to open my mouth too wide. It's fun to mess around with too because they're sticks and you can pretend they are matches or building flat houses out of the sticks when you are bored.
Dinah G.
Who could say anything bad about these pretzels?! They are perfect for parties. Light weight and once you start you cannot stop. I love that they are filling but not fattening. I always recommend these for kids parties because they are the perfect size without over filling the kids before they eat dinner.
Alexis T.
Rold Gold's Pretzel Sticks are so delicious! If you're the kind of snacked that loves to snack, but realize that you eat too many, this is perfect because it's serving per 53 sticks is 100 calories! Good for also sharing at a party or on a roadtrip, and reasonable price because there are plenty to go around :)
Emily B.
These are an addictive snack, especially in the car. I like to pretend that it's a healthier option than chips, and pretzels allow me to enjoy my delusion while I enjoy tasty Rold Gold pretzel sticks. And because they're little sticks, they're easy to eat without driving so I don't have to worry about accidentally careening into a ravine. Basically, these pretzels have saved my life.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
I can't stop eating these they're so good! I love pretzels and these are the best! They're not too salty and with just the right amount of crunch they make a perfect snack wherever you go. Plus they're cheap and you can find them just about anywhere.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I like to eat the pretzel sticks because I can eat a handful and still not over eat. I get the satisfaction that I was looking for in a snack. Pretzel sticks are a delicious low cost way of staying on track if you are trying to eat healthy.
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
I don't know what it is about Rold Gold, but it's the brand I always reach for. It usually on sale at the grocery store and I buy it every month or so. I love dipping them into half of an avocado in the afternoon and I've gotten so many friends into this habit.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I remember always eating these as a kid. It was the thing to have pretzel sticks with your lunch. They're a great snack and awesome for kids and adults alike. They go great with any kind of dip from nutella to onion dip.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?