BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Rachel F.
Billings
These are always crowd pleasers! They fall under mediocre for health reasons (not good for you, but not bad) They taste great and are easy to pack on the go. They’re also relatively cheap for being a snack that everyone loves.
Amanda M.
Manvel, TX
Will always be my favorite type of pretzels. I love the packaging and they’re super inexpensive and very tasty. I would recommend them to anyone who’s a pretzel fan who wants something to much on that isn’t to bad for you.
peyton b.
Searcy, AR
i loveeee pretzels. they’re addicting! like once i start eating, i can’t stop, kind of thing. affordable! many different brands! this is my go-to tho. available in big bags or little snack bags! filling & salty. love them!
Alissa R.
A perfect snack paired with peanut butter, nutella, hummus, anything that sounds good with pretzels makes a perfect dip! They are cheap compared to chips and go with anything or by themselves. The perfect savory snack.
Emily M.
utica
Pretzels usually aren’t really my thing but i do like these with Nutella or some type of chocolate spread on them. For pretzels they are very good, they aren’t too salty but they aren’t bland which makes them perfect
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
These have been my favorite pretzels since I was a little kid and they are my dad's favorite too. They have the perfect crunch and perfect amount of salt. They stay fresh for a long time and never fail to satisfy
Kathryn D.
Boston
I love these things. They're tiny and easy to eat, and perfect for dipping. I like dipping them in peanut butter or Nutella They'd probably be pretty good with dip, too. I like small versions of food and I like pretzels, and these combine the two.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I love the amount of salt on these and how thin they are. They’re perfect for the whole family to enjoy. They are my go to snack choice and my toddlers. Needless to say, there is always pretzels in the house
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Pretzel sticks are the best. They’re great in peanut butter, hazelnut, or even cheese. They’re easier for my kids to keep track of too. They don’t fall apart when they bite them. Less mess for me is awesome
Shelby P.
Waco, TX
We always have a bag or two of pretzels in our pantry. They are great as a quick snack, as a healthy side with a sandwich, or baked with some seasoning. Pretzels make me feel less guilty about my snacking.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?