BY ROLD GOLD #4 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
These are the perfect snack for any small child. My kids love these & I also enjoyed them when looking for a light snack or with an upset stomach.
Mackenzie T.
Atlanta, GA
I rarely get this brand, but I did recently because it was cheaper and quickly ate the whole bag. Clearly it's just as good as any other top brand.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love the classic pretzel sticks! They're a old all time favorite! My favorite Brand of pretzels! I'll continue to keep buying from this company!
Sheraldyn A.
Batesville
These are the best in my opinion, their salty enough for that great flavor without feeling like I need to drink a whole gallon of water afterwards
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
Great for an afternoon pick me up. Classic flavor even if they are a bit salty. They are healthier alternative to chips and so great with hummus!
Kenya W.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down my favorite snack out there. I love pretzels so much & these are a quick snack that won't break the bank or your diet plans hopefully.
Emily S.
Sherman
I love pretzels! They are the perfect snack! These are amazing! They have the perfect amount of salt! And you can get a big bag for a good price!
Jennifer W.
Albion, IL
Love these!!! Definitely curb my craving and,i almost always eat chocolate with it because I love my salty sweet. But I don't eat them together.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pretzels and ranch dip. My go to snack. Pretzels have an amazing flavor they taste good with or without a dip sauce. Purchase a bag every weekend
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
I love pretzels, they're a classic snack that fills you up. Sometimes I eat a little pretzels in place of a meal, I know how bad that is tho haha
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?

back