BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Sharleen L.
Great pretzels for snacking and to use for dips. Good price and will continue to purchase.
Jennifer S.
Pretzels are just so good in general. I love them by themselves or with a good dip. They are heathy and they don't really get you fat lol ever affordable snake.
Keyla P.
Odessa, TX
These Pretzels sticks have sutch a nice crunch and savory flavor to them, they do not leave your mouth dry but, makes your mouth water by just looking at them.
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
Love them dipped in onion dip ! I know I sounds weird but it’s Def a great flavor . I love pretzels anyways , other than gold fish this is my favorite snack .
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Rold Gold is hands down the best brand when it comes to pretzels. I’ve tried numerous brands but nothing even comes close to how good Rold Gold pretzels taste.
Theresa R.
Light and tasty. A serious go to snack for our family for watching the playoff football games. This snack will definitely have a place at our Superbowl party!!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I have been eating these things since I was a kid so about 20 years now. I'll never get tired of pretzels of any kind but I especially love the pretzel sticks.
Lucia M.
Matthews, NC
I have a weird obsession with pretzels. Bread in general, really. But these pretzels are classic and perfect. They have the perfect amount of salt and crunch.
Joani K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I used to take this with me anytime I went for an afternoon swim with family. It’s a good snack to pair with a sandwich after doing some laps. Very satisfying.
Savannah R.
Chowchilla, CA
When I'm on the go these are a perfect snack for me and my son. Not to salty and the sticks make it easier for my son to eat rather than the heart shaped ones
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?