BY ROLD GOLD #3 in Pretzels

Between the one-of-a-kind flavor and crispy texture of Rold Gold pretzels, you'll fall in love with this baked snack. Try them with peanut butter, hummus or on their own to take your break to a whole new level! - 16.0 oz. - Delicious pretzel sticks that are great for dipping - Bag size is perfect for stocking up the pantry. - Deliciously baked pretzel snack. see more...

• Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?5 Answers
  • What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these? 9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Also a great snack to send to school with the kids" in 2 reviews
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
My daughter loves these very much. The bag disappears as quickly as it enters the house. I think they can be a little salty BUT my daughter disagrees
joy e.
salem
They are amazing, the best of the best brand out there. If I was to buy pretzels, it will definitely come from that brand first. Sooooooo delicious 😋
Cleo W.
Detroit
This is an awesome snack.  It helps fill in for hunger pains and is a great on the road snack.  Is is really an inexpensive snack that goes a long way.
Angela H.
My favorite shape and brand of pretzel! I don't know but I feel like they're thinner than other brands which has more salt and yumminess per pretzel!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome pretzels and this bag usually lasts me maybe a month or two depending on how fast we eat them. I would tell my friends to eat these pretzels.
Princesse Y.
I like pretzels and this kind is the best the sticks makes it easy to hold and eat and sometimes in would eat this with nutella which is even better
Mackenzie T.
Atlanta, GA
I rarely get this brand, but I did recently because it was cheaper and quickly ate the whole bag. Clearly it's just as good as any other top brand.
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
I love dipping these in cheeses or dips! Perfect side to have at parties or when kids are around. Super affordable and you can find them anywhere.
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
These are the perfect snack for any small child. My kids love these & I also enjoyed them when looking for a light snack or with an upset stomach.
Sheraldyn A.
Batesville
These are the best in my opinion, their salty enough for that great flavor without feeling like I need to drink a whole gallon of water afterwards
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
What kinds of sauces or dips do you like with these?
Amanda B.
Would these be good to use in a Homemade Chex Mix recipe?